FS; selling ex Team Highroad Specialized S Works venge

by turnmeister   July 9, 2013  

SpecializedS Works highroad venge, fact 12r carbon which is the same as the McLaren versions and the same as Cav is winning Tour stages on but in project black with standard threaded bottom bracket shell. It is a custom made frame not standard off the shelf that you get in the shops.
This was a bike that the team built for Marco Pinotti but he never got to ride it, the bike is in perfect condition, I have done a total of about 500 miles on it, these have all been dry miles. It has the bullet proof and trusted Shimano Dura Ace Di2 10 speed group set,172.5 cranks, Fizik carbon railed arione saddle, USE stem 125mm(i took off the 140 pro one) Pro bars.
The plastic protection is still on the callipers. The wheels and pedals are NOT inc in the sale.
Other "used" team bikes have been for sale and they were selling for £5500- £6000, this one is in much better condition as it was brand new when I got it.
It is by far the fastest bike I have ever ridden and is great for road racing, time trials and triathlon, it climbs very well and is incredibly fast into corners.
I am selling it as a new baby has taken all my spare cash, hence it has to go, its a bargain for only£4000.00
Feel free to contact me on 07805637572

AttachmentSize
IMG_0995.jpg29.03 KB
IMG_0966.jpg27.45 KB
IMG_0969.jpg34.5 KB
IMG_0968.jpg25.42 KB