Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fizik R1 2012 shoes

Has anybody got or tried the Fizik R1 2012 shoes? Some seriously good deals online for them at the minute but not a huge amount of reviews on them and unfortunately none of my friends wear them. I currently wear Lakes which fit like a glove but the Fiziks do look rather nice pieces of kit!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1 comments

seanieh66 | 10 years ago
0 likes

fullers1979 - I have a pair of the black R1s with the full kangaroo treatment and they are way better than the Sidis i used to wear. Not such a common brand for shoes, but then again Lakes aren't exactly that common too. Mine fit really well and R1s come with a moldable inner sole that you pay extra for if you buy the R3s. Closure is easy and very adjustable. The leather is bomb proof and I guess you're best going with black too as the UK weather won't be kind to the bling white ones. Newer 2013 R1s have a lot less leather and more mess, but mine are perfectly fine and I ride in consistently hotter and more humid climates.

Latest Comments