Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour De France - Stage 6

So Another sprint day today!

Begin!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

39 comments

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Stuck with my team from yesterday.

Greipel
Kittel
Van Poppel
Kwiatkowski
Chavanel
Gerrans
Bonnet
Palacios
Mederel

Basically three sprinters, three guaranteed points guys and three cheap picks. Assuming Cav wins Kwia, Chava and Gerrans will probably pick up a combined 38 points. Couldn't justify bringing in Cav today for the sake of some of those points so left it as was. Will surely drop ground today in the overall but will have 6 transfers for Saturday.

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

I was cautious yesterday and only had 2 sprinters, so have brought in 2 more today. Cav won in Montpellier before (was it only last year?) so I have skilfully managed to not get him in. Had to choose between Greipel and Kittel, or Cav and someone less than 15 credits.

So these guys will be my team for today and hopefully tomorrow, with 4+1 penalty for Ax3D (yuck).

Sagan
Kristoff
Greipel
Kittel
Gerrans
Hoogerland
Le Mevel
Muravyev
El Fares

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

I saw Millar struggling on the mini non-classified climb.....I kept him in yesterday thinking there might be a heroic reaction to missing out on yellow in the TTT but it seems he reacted the other way.

I've taken him out today along with EBH and Kwiatkowski despite their positions in the jersey competitions(6 and 12 points respectively) for Kittel,Cav and Impey who should all score well at both the intermediate sprint,finish line and green jersey pts.

This lot go into the stage in 134th place.

Cav
Kittel
Impey
Gerrans
Navardauskas
Hoogerland
Terpstra
Gasparotto
Fischer

2 transfers sitting in the bank....going to want at least 4 for Ax 3 Domaines.....my favourite stage finish last year.

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just seen VAN DEN BROECK is gonna be DNS today  26
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/van-den-broeck-abandons-tour-de-france
Could be an interesting stage today with 60/70km gusts forecast!  19

STEVESPRO 79 | 10 years ago
0 likes

A day for sitting with what you have and the tweaking begins tomorrow....  1

backflipbedlem replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 10 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

A day for sitting with what you have and the tweaking begins tomorrow....  1

I agree, just hard not too tinker sometimes, lol

backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes

ok, might keep him in then

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

i think millar stayed back to disentagle vandevelde

backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes

I know Kittel was caught up in the crash yesterday, does anyone know if Millar was too? cos he finished 198th'ish, was thinking he should of finished slightly higher

Pages

Latest Comments