Home

I have for sale my Specialized Transition Pro TT bike. It is a size medium and was purchased less than two years ago - my specialized dealer will confirm, plus I have the receipt. It has the full Dura Ace group set and shifters. It also comes with two Prologo Evo TTR saddles (one black and one white) attached to separate seat posts - one for long distance races with the cages attached and one without. It's easier to change them this way than remove the cage clamps!The Profile design crushed carbon bars were also new @ £600.

I have two sets of wheels for the bike, one as per the picture which are FFWD carbon clinchers again less than two years old and another set for shorter distances which consist of an FFWD carbon disc with powertap (tubular) and a separate FFWD F6R tubular.

All in all it makes for a fabulously adaptable TT set that you can tweak to suit the conditions and types of race.

I am doing an ironman later this year so I'm ugrading to a shiv to give myself every chance of finishing, hence the sale!

Give me a call if you are interested. I may break it up providing the first sale is the bulk of the items.

4 comments

godihatehills [14 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

hi- wondered if youd consider selling everything but wheels- what size is it and how much are you after!?

Simon E [2851 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Just out of interest, why is a Shiv going to help you finish? Has it got a motor like Cancellara's?

Part time triathlete [4 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Hi,

It's a size medium and the following link gives you a sizing guide.

http://www.evanscycles.com/product_document/file/ee8/d2a/3e9/56/speciali...

Make me an offer or give me a call on 01420 487043 to discuss.

Thanks

Part time triathlete [4 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

it's lighter, stiffer and faster so I will finish quicker and in better shape.