Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour de France Stage 3

Tommy Voeckler breakaway or a Sagan win?  26

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Simon E | 10 years ago
0 likes

Have set ITV's live coverage to record, hoping I don't have to FFWD through most of a procession. Quite a few teams will surely be wanting to save their legs for tomorrow but we'll see...

stepho, I couldn't believe Bakelants stayed away, but the bunch either didn't take the six-man group seriously or they hadn't realised he was off the front. Great for Jens's roommate to ride like him in the finale and earn his moment in the limelight. The team gets something of value out of the Tour (they appear to have no real sprinters, climbers or GC contenders, unless Andy has found better form than most of us expect).

stepho | 10 years ago
0 likes

Last day with Sagan for me too.
Not doing too well in the fantasy league as both stages have not exactly gone according to plan.
That said the unpredictability makes for great excitement. Yesterdays finish was magic, the look of disbelief on Bakelants face when he crossed the finish was priceless.

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Yes, last climb looks as steep as the one yesterday, but three times as long. Expecting it to pan out similarly to Paolini's win in the Giro, but by definition that makes it tough to call...

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

one last hurrah for sags in the team before the TTT, can't see cannondale bothering the scorers too much in that one. i'm puncheur-heavy, the last climb should be pretty selective.

Latest Comments