Home

Well it's that time of the year where Road.cc becomes a no-go zone for the TdF.

The publishing of stage winners spoils the thrill of the highlights and now with cycling ever more popular I'm going to have a job avoiding BBC news as well  2

It's worst when you build up 2 or 3 days of highlights, it's like a dam waiting to burst!

Bye now  1

10 comments

Avatar
David Arthur @d... [717 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

You should probably just avoid the internet as a whole then

Avatar
Gkam84 [9092 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Avoid the internet, the papers, the tv and avoid cycling, because you are bound to meet someone who was say "did you see so and so win the stage yesterday"

Infact, I think I shall just email you a stage run down every day  19 19

Avatar
dave atkinson [6261 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

see ya! have fun!

Avatar
kitkat [395 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Last year I was on paternity leave and watched a lot of it live, glorious. That's not what my wife said though.

It has been interesting over the last few years as it gets harder to avoid the headlines

Avatar
TheHatter [770 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I've come home to find our pet rabbit has bit through the virgin media cable so I can't watch tv all weekend... So no tour gutted!  14

Avatar
dave atkinson [6261 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
TheHatter wrote:

I've come home to find our pet rabbit has bit through the virgin media cable so I can't watch tv all weekend... So no tour gutted!  14

that sucks. can't you cut the end off and re-attach the thingy? I'm so technical

Avatar
Gkam84 [9092 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I think what Dave means is, do you have the know how on how to splice the cable together. Its a simple TEMPORARY fix until VM come to fix it

Avatar
TheHatter [770 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:
TheHatter wrote:

I've come home to find our pet rabbit has bit through the virgin media cable so I can't watch tv all weekend... So no tour gutted!  14

that sucks. can't you cut the end off and re-attach the thingy? I'm so technical

no - its actually the power cable which is some weird connection. She's previously bitten through the phone cable too so was already on a yellow card.
I did just try to connect it with a junction box thingy but no joy (though at least I didn't fry myself). Really not a techy so gave up and started to google rabbit pie recipes.

Avatar
Simon_MacMichael [2467 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
TheHatter wrote:

Really not a techy so gave up and started to google rabbit pie recipes.

Dave, how's that 'like' button for the site coming along?  3

Avatar
cidermart [492 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Simon_MacMichael wrote:
TheHatter wrote:

Really not a techy so gave up and started to google rabbit pie recipes.

Dave, how's that 'like' button for the site coming along?  3

Damn right bunny gonna get it!  19