Home

Saw this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ&feature=youtu.be

So will we be looking forward to self cleaning bikes then? Just imagine, winter rides without the extensive bike cleaning afterwards, downpours of rain will no longer leave you soggy footed...

6 comments

Gkam84 [9086 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

They seem to have solved the issue with the white staining aswell.

But I like the top comment

"spray dis shit on your asscheeks = never wipe again save so much money each month"

Leviathan [1984 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I think it is Ultra Ever Dry that has the boney white translucent finish. Never Wet is the next generation. The future is here. The next new bike I get I will definitely be looking at spray treatment as part of the cost. Perhaps a LBS could import a ton of this stuff and do a deep clean and spray service.

Gkam84 [9086 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I would like to find somewhere with a tank of the stuff, much easier to dip it and get full coverage.

My question, would you use this on your components, like the chain and cassette??

Cooks [491 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I'd use this on my kids, never mind my chain...

Jaltham [60 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Be perfect on the frame, handlebars, shifters and rims. Not sure about putting it on Braking surfaces or moving parts. I can think of a thousand uses outside of the bike shed though!

notfastenough [3684 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

That's mental. Pro-looking white bike and shoes!

Nice new-looking trainers all the time.

Clean car.

Clean clothes.

Stain-proof sofa.

Doesn't matter if the cat pisses on the kitchen floor - just clean it up knowing the smell won't penetrate into the boards etc.

Wonder if it's slippery?