Tacx Antares Rollers + Extras

by gpreeves   June 17, 2013  

Tacx Antares Rollers for sale.

Used over the winter, but have now decided to switch back to the turbo trainer. In very good condition, the two rear drums have just been replaced so run very smoothly. Few tyre marks on the front drum, but only cosmetic. Given the new drums I'm looking for £95 collected for these.

Also for sale is a Tacx Antares Support Stand with all necessary attachment bolts. I've found this useful mainly for using the TT bike on the rollers, but is also good for out of the saddle efforts when balance might be compromised. These retail for around £45, looking for £35 collected or can look into postage for a decent offer.

Finally, I'm selling the two roller units I replaced. Structurally they are excellent, but can't guarantee the condition of the bearings. After I replaced these I realised I could have just bought new bearings for a couple of pounds each (will send a link to anybody interested). Would be perfect for anybody who needs a spare. Wiggle sell these for £35, I'll accept £45 collected (or £45+postage) for both. Also happy to split if people only need one.

I'm open to sensible offers on all of these, and happy to sell the whole lot together if required. Pictures are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97509947@N07/

Collection from Warwickshire (CV23) or could also do Central London first half of next week (17th-19th).

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Hi, I am interested in your rollers. Please can you contact me to discuss:guyw1lson at yahoo.com
Thanks
Guy

posted by guyw1lson [13 posts]
27th June 2013 - 10:31

1 Like