FS: Ultegra Groupset, Keo Pedals, Ant+Straps, Cassettes.

by tommygarland   June 16, 2013  

Hi All,

Clearout/ Strip down of unnecessary parts means all of this has to go. Posting it on here before ebay, which all of this will go onto if not asked for by wednesday 5pm.

Images are all available here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/19uv9347n5b8zvg/oAW-kozpa3

(Some items are going to be cleaned prior to me posting them off, just have run out of time and want to get this up here)

Let me know by PM if you would like items, with the item number you would like.

Price incl. P+P. Preferably payment by bank transfer but can also do paypal gift (avoid charges on this stuff)

Am around all this week so will be able to get stuff sent off quickly Smile

1. Shimano Ultegra Groupset ( Excl. Bottom Bracket and Cassette) £150
From a few years back and has seen use but worked perfectly when I took it off the bike. Pictures hopefully show any scratches scuffs and demonstrate that this is used. Including two spare chainrings and inners (used also)

Look Keo Sprint Red £15
This set includes cleat covers and original box, no cleats though. Again used but still has life left in them, I’ve moved over to speedplays

Look Keo Sprint Red £13
Box only, no cleat covers with this set. Again used but still has life left in them, I’ve moved over to speedplays

Look Keo Sprint Grey £15
No Box , but with cleat covers. Again used but still has life left in them, I’ve moved over to speedplays

Garmin ANT+ Heart Rate Strap £20
No box, battery still has life though. Thought I’d lost it!

BHIP ANT+ Heart Rate Strap £20
No Box, battery still has life, bought to replace “lost” Garmin strap now replaced with PowerCal. Bought from heartratemonitors.co.uk (one of their own brand ones).

Ultegra 11 - 23 10sp Cassette £20 [SOLD]
Will clean this before posting but not used extensively as not enough teeth for me!

Ultegra 14 - 25 10sp Cassette £20
Bought to race on as junior, although minimal usage

ITM Super Over Racing 300 44cm 31.8mm £10
Can’t get the sticky stuff off from some bar tape but that should be hidden with new tape

ITM Super Over Racing 330 42cm 31.8mm £10
Standard bars really.
ITM Four Racing 110mm 31.8mm Stem £10
Unsure of angle on this, if you buy it with a set of bars its only a fiver!

Any questions do ask.

Cheers

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Updated list, 3 items sent off in the post this morning,

1. Shimano Ultegra Groupset ( Excl. Bottom Bracket and Cassette) £150
From a few years back and has seen use and worked when I took it off the bike. Pictures hopefully show any scratches scuffs and demonstrate that this is used. Including two spare chainrings and inners (used also)

Look Keo Sprint Red £13
Box only, no cleat covers with this set. Again used (I’ve moved over to speedplays)

Garmin ANT+ Heart Rate Strap £20
No box, battery still works. Thought I’d lost it!

BHIP ANT+ Heart Rate Strap £20
No Box, battery still still works, bought to replace “lost” Garmin strap now replaced with PowerCal. Bought from heartratemonitors.co.uk (one of their own brand ones).

Ultegra 14 - 25 10sp Cassette £20
Bought to race on as junior, although minimal usage

ITM Super Over Racing 300 44cm 31.8mm £10
Can’t get the sticky stuff off from some bar tape but that should be hidden with new tape

ITM Super Over Racing 330 42cm 31.8mm £10
Standard bars really.
ITM Four Racing 110mm 31.8mm Stem £10
Unsure of angle on this, if you buy it with a set of bars its only a fiver!

posted by tommygarland [16 posts]
17th June 2013 - 13:37

like this
Like (0)