Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TDS Stage 7

Back to the mountains! All change?

swapped out 4 myself

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

38 comments

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'm surprised its taken 6 stages for people to complain......If you look back in Stage 2's discussion, you will see what was said

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not good day for me, but i still reckon tomorrow may be a sprint, I have Demare and Sagan for tomorrow. But do I bring in Kristoff  39 and who do I drop with the TT in mind, Mollema or Kreuziger  39

Jonas Lorenzen replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'm not complaining..I'm just pointing out what I THOUGHT was an error, now I'm enlightened and wiser and trying not to be a bitch about it. Pointing out what I/we SHOULD have done makes no sense, and frankly, makes it a bit uncomfortable writing in these forums.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

It didn't mean "complain" as is moan and whine, That's what we have enrique for  19

I should have said something like, its a wonder its taken 5 stages for people to pick up on the change to the points scoring.

You are right though, It isn't "normal" scoring, because most races combine the points and sprints into the overall points. Its just the TdS didn't  3

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

To lighten the mood...... Back upto 11th on fs tds gc  16

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Having waited long enough, The LR points are going to Feillu, Although listed as DNF on the UCI, He's still in the GC on the UCI pages....good enough for me  26

rcorbin replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Because I explained on STAGE 2 if you had been paying attention.....The "points" competition in the TdS ONLY related to finish line points.

So I am using the SPRINTS competition to score the points. Rather than just rewarding those who finish high on a stage with extra bonus points

And you wonder why new posters don't post here, hardly welcoming is it?

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

I didn't pick up on the different scoring either TBH. Still, no getting round the fact that some of my picks just stink; 5 extra points for P-Sag wouldn't have helped me much.

Pages

Latest Comments