Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TDS Stage 7

Back to the mountains! All change?

swapped out 4 myself

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

38 comments

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

With 120km to go, the gap is 4:09 for Jose Joaquin Rojas (MOV), Eduard Vorganov (KAT), Andreas Klöden (RLT), Niki Terpstra (OPQ),
Manuele Mori (LAM), Damiano Caruso (CAN), Luis Leon Sanchez (BLA), Michael Morkov (TST), Daryl Impey (OGE), Adria Saez (EUS)  4  4  4 , Tomasz Marczynski (VCD), Johannes Fröhlinger (ARG), Georg Preidler (ARG) and Jean-Marc Marino (SOJ).

d_jp | 10 years ago
0 likes

My purist team is also outperforming by standard but I think that today may see that turn around. I had four transfers to use and brought in Pinot, Kreuzinger, Mollema & Tschopp (IAM - reckon he may go for the stage today, so similar thinking to having Wyss). Went for Tschopp over Kangert, so if Kangert wins ...  3

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

I bought in Scarponi(stage win today?),Wyss(breakaway perhaps after the blow of IAM losing Haussler yesterday),and Mollema(stage and GC) for Sagan,Boonen and Double-H.

Incidentally if anyone wants someone removed from a race just let me know.....I'm the kiss of death at the moment(Haussler,Visconti,Hesjedal!!).

Purists (Sagan,Cancellara,Koch,Rasmussen,Grabsch,Kreuziger,Reichenbach,Amador,Spilak)

comfortably outperforming my Standards

(Wyss,Mollema,Kristoff,Saez,Scarponi,Nordhaug,Pauriol,RuiCosta,Amador).

stevemarks | 10 years ago
0 likes

bought in Mollema, Krue-zinger, Pinot and Wyss to add to Kangert and Frank.

backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes

brought in Martin, Kreuziger, Mollema and Schlecky!!

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Four changes for me... but kept in Sagan. Think he might have a pop at those intermediate sprints after the first climb (also tomorrow looks a bit weird for a high mountain stage and reckon he might be after the win).

Really wanted Pinot and Martin in but couldn't afford either of them, largely because of daft decision outlined above. Kreuziger, Frank, Kangert and Rui Costa are my big hopes.

cherrypicked | 10 years ago
0 likes

Had computer issues and just got the deadline by .... seconds. Mollema, Martin, peraud, da costa in, to add to kreuziger and frank

backflipbedlem replied to cherrypicked | 10 years ago
0 likes
cherrypicked wrote:

Had computer issues and just got the deadline by .... seconds. Mollema, Martin, peraud, da costa in, to add to kreuziger and frank

Forgot about da costa

Pages

Latest Comments