Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

W**kers 'R' us?

I have got to share this one... I was cycling to work last night when some idiot tried to overtake me on a roundabout and turn left at the same time; the good 'ol left hook, I was trying to go straight on. First I knew was a screech of brakes followed by him shouting "W**ker".
I looked round to see a fat old man dressed as a cowboy, in a 4x4 complete with cow horns strapped to the roof of his car....
Well talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
Looking on the internet we had the "Boots and Saddles Western Re-enactment Group" in town today...
I am sure we have enough cowboys and idiots in town without inviting anymore in  14

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

SideBurn | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just a quick 'bump'.... I know cycling is a tough sport but why does abuse have to be part of the formula?

SideBurn | 10 years ago
0 likes

I was pretty impressed myself  4

700c | 10 years ago
0 likes

Nearly as bad as the guy who decided to change lanes as I was overtaking him this morning on my way to work.

It was a case 'manoeuvre + signal then mirror. We both swerved and I have significantly reduced the lifespan of my rear tyre as I skidded under braking

But hey, at least I'm alive and he did hold his hand up

Oli Pendrey | 10 years ago
0 likes

I suggest reporting it to the local sheriff, but he probably wouldn't do anything about it.

Simon_MacMichael | 10 years ago
0 likes

Was he on his way to get an Indian?

gw replied to Simon_MacMichael | 10 years ago
0 likes
Simon_MacMichael wrote:

Was he on his way to get an Indian?

Almost spat banana all over my keyboard....well played

Latest Comments