W**kers 'R' us?

by SideBurn   June 12, 2013  

I have got to share this one... I was cycling to work last night when some idiot tried to overtake me on a roundabout and turn left at the same time; the good 'ol left hook, I was trying to go straight on. First I knew was a screech of brakes followed by him shouting "W**ker".
I looked round to see a fat old man dressed as a cowboy, in a 4x4 complete with cow horns strapped to the roof of his car....
Well talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
Looking on the internet we had the "Boots and Saddles Western Re-enactment Group" in town today...
I am sure we have enough cowboys and idiots in town without inviting anymore in Angry

6 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Was he on his way to get an Indian?

Simon_MacMichael's picture

posted by Simon_MacMichael [8406 posts]
12th June 2013 - 10:20

1 Like

I suggest reporting it to the local sheriff, but he probably wouldn't do anything about it.

Oli Pendrey's picture

posted by Oli Pendrey [106 posts]
12th June 2013 - 10:27

1 Like

Nearly as bad as the guy who decided to change lanes as I was overtaking him this morning on my way to work.

It was a case 'manoeuvre + signal then mirror. We both swerved and I have significantly reduced the lifespan of my rear tyre as I skidded under braking

But hey, at least I'm alive and he did hold his hand up

posted by 700c [587 posts]
12th June 2013 - 11:51

1 Like

Simon_MacMichael wrote:
Was he on his way to get an Indian?

Almost spat banana all over my keyboard....well played

posted by gw [44 posts]
14th June 2013 - 15:49

1 Like

I was pretty impressed myself Big Grin

posted by SideBurn [860 posts]
14th June 2013 - 18:16

3 Likes

Just a quick 'bump'.... I know cycling is a tough sport but why does abuse have to be part of the formula?

posted by SideBurn [860 posts]
28th June 2013 - 10:12

0 Likes