Home

Strange one here.I have a problem peeing 4 plus times at night.My thinking is salt level is too low because it seems the more I ride the worse my problem is.Anyone else with the same problem.My prostate is ok so it's the only answer I can think of

8 comments

charliemac74 [187 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Mushy or garden?

Leviathan [1978 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Could be diabetes or many other conditions.
Solution: ask a doctor not an internet forum.

big mick [183 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Seen the doctor and I'am fine but still up every 2 hours through the nighti Just wondered if it was a common problem with high mileage cycling or is it just me

joc [58 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Just because your prostate is ok doesn't mean there's nothing wrong... You could have bladder outflow obstruction or detrusor instability.... Or maybe you drink tea late at night  1

Gkam84 [9086 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I have a similar problem, apart its all day for me, because of the medication I'm on, plus taking on extra fluids when on the bike. Some days I lose track of how many times I've been to the toilet. My "record" is 27 times in a day to urinate.....

Do you take medication for anything or drink something more than anything else?

SideBurn [890 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Something is not right and the Dr is the person to ask. You need to go back (or get a better Dr).
Prostate problem symptoms are the feeling of needing to pee but not being able to.
My first thoughts are a urinary tract infection (smelly urine)or maybe you are drinking too much at the wrong time of day? (clear urine) Too many caffeinated drinks? (clear urine)

big mick [183 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I do drink lots of tea and my urine does run clear sometimes so you could be onto something there Sideburn

lball9 [10 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Only thing I can think of is that you're drinking too much during and after your rides because of lack of salts. I use electrolyte mixes whilst on the bike and then have another full one when I get home. This stopped me drinking too much. Every 2 hours seems excessive though. It does sound like you need a full on check up