Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Criterium du Dauphine Stage 4

Well as Im off out to play golf, then go to work, then play football, I thought id start this thread early.

So Ive taken a 10 point hit, but would like 5 riders in the top 10, with maybe Valverde and Chertnetsky in top 20. Plus should be in ok shape for tomorrow

Valverde
Martin
Kwiatkowski
Porte
Clement
Pinotti
Chertnetsky
Fonseca
Barhane

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

62 comments

fhoupg | 10 years ago
0 likes

One point can be decisive. I know this all too well as I won the overall purist competition in 2011 by just one point.  3

ray silvester replied to ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

I think this is where the race begins to be honest(in real-life terms anyway!!)

When I picked my standard team I basically picked a TT team and worked backwards into a stage 1 team(if that makes snese) so with a transfer saved I have:

Froome(GC lead tonight methinks!!)
Kwiatkowski(my man!!)
Veilleux(heard he's not bad on the aero's)
Fonseca(probably my only non-scorer today)
Martin(how can you not!!)
Dennis(he or kwia in white tonight)
Fuglsang(long term goodies and top 20 today no problem)
Pinotti(bargain!!)
Clement(overlooked by many?)

Martin,Pinotti and Clement to come out tomorrow

I wouldn't be surprised by a sky/opqs top 5 on today's ITT what with Froome,Porte,Thomas,Martin,Kwiatkowski and Chavanel and maybe even Kennaugh all able to excel?

Contador the unknown and I think we may see a few markers for Le Grand Boucle today?

super happy with that....3rd place on the stage to complete my set of badges plus a 180 and podium with 3 transfers for stage 5.

Pages

Latest Comments