Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

road.cc mobile site or fantasy app?

Firstly, great site. Love the game and the forum. They're a bit of a pain to use on mobile so was wondering if there were any mobile plans in the pipeline. The game would make an excellent app. If I was clever, I'd code one myself!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

mikecoffee | 10 years ago
0 likes

PM'd yah

Super Domestique | 10 years ago
0 likes

It sounds interesting.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Ok. If you want the Android app. PM me and I'll email you it. Maximum of 10 people just now, as I haven't cleared it with Dave and Tony, so can't put it onto Play market yet. If it takes off. There will be a slight modification done to it aswell  3

sm | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Gkam. Android forum app would suit me - yes please. I think a fantasy app would be amazing (note to bosses!) and would be a nice addition to the game. Could be part of premium package or standalone fee (or both?). I'm not a premium player but would pay for an app.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I have a mobile app just for the forum and news things. BUT, its only on Android....

I have a fantasy app in the works and hoping to get it tested around Vuelta time, so it would be a public release next season....But I've just been working on them as a side project, still to run it all past the bosses

Quite happy to sort people out with the Android forum app though

joc | 10 years ago
0 likes

i'd buy it

Latest Comments