road.cc mobile site or fantasy app?

by sm   May 27, 2013  

Firstly, great site. Love the game and the forum. They're a bit of a pain to use on mobile so was wondering if there were any mobile plans in the pipeline. The game would make an excellent app. If I was clever, I'd code one myself!

6 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

i'd buy it

joc's picture

posted by joc [71 posts]
27th May 2013 - 12:56

like this
Like (0)

I have a mobile app just for the forum and news things. BUT, its only on Android....

I have a fantasy app in the works and hoping to get it tested around Vuelta time, so it would be a public release next season....But I've just been working on them as a side project, still to run it all past the bosses

Quite happy to sort people out with the Android forum app though

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8698 posts]
27th May 2013 - 15:34

like this
Like (0)

Thanks Gkam. Android forum app would suit me - yes please. I think a fantasy app would be amazing (note to bosses!) and would be a nice addition to the game. Could be part of premium package or standalone fee (or both?). I'm not a premium player but would pay for an app.

The Human Cyclist A blog. Try it, you might like it...

sm's picture

posted by sm [334 posts]
27th May 2013 - 16:02

like this
Like (1)

Ok. If you want the Android app. PM me and I'll email you it. Maximum of 10 people just now, as I haven't cleared it with Dave and Tony, so can't put it onto Play market yet. If it takes off. There will be a slight modification done to it aswell Wink

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8698 posts]
27th May 2013 - 21:49

like this
Like (1)

It sounds interesting.

posted by Super Domestique [1592 posts]
28th May 2013 - 22:04

like this
Like (0)

PM'd yah

posted by mikecoffee [29 posts]