Home

Are Belleti and Belkov out today?...

43 comments

Avatar
AWPeleton [3323 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

According to the Sky Infostrada only Di Luca and Gesink did not start.

Avatar
Simon_MacMichael [2450 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

According to the Sky Infostrada only Di Luca and Gesink did not start.

Likewise the official race communique, those were the only two who didn't start.

Avatar
Philip Unwin [991 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Belkov and Belleti were both OT in the ITT. From what I understand Beletti succesfully appealed due to a mechanical. He appears at 149th in the overall, whereas Belkov's name is not in the overall. ( or at least I can't find it)

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

According to the Sky Infostrada only Di Luca and Gesink did not start.

According to my sources NOBODY started......Stage 21's tomorrow!!

Avatar
AWPeleton [3323 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:
stumps wrote:

According to the Sky Infostrada only Di Luca and Gesink did not start.

According to my sources NOBODY started......Stage 21's tomorrow!!

God aye, your right. You can tell i've been on nights  4

Avatar
backflipbedlem [1197 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

So cav?

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Well after a poor day today I've gambled..... Taken a 20 point hit and made 7 changes for the final stage ...
Who dares wins Rodney....

 7

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

doh stupid me! did my transfers too early and now I've lost Bole  20

Avatar
TheBigMong [212 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

In a wild and exciting twist, this FLAT stage actually appears to be FLAT from start to finish.  39

Avatar
TERatcliffe26 [4621 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Here's my team as im out to work early in the morning. Currently 31st in the comp so maintaining that after tomorrow would do me. expecting all to score bar Pellizotti, the best combo of GC points plus sprinters I expect to top 10 using the 4 transfers, as my non sprinters will all score at least 5 points bar pellizotti, so didnt really see the point of a penalty as the would need to finish top 10 or better to make it worth while, and I already have 4 that I think will, and Pellizotti is cheap and there are no cheap sprinters I would expect to top 10 apart from the one already in my team

Cav
Viviani
Nizzolo
Mezgec
Uran
Betancur
Majka
Pirazzi
Pellizotti

Avatar
JAndrewHill [1207 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Here's my team as im out to work early in the morning. Currently 31st in the comp so maintaining that after tomorrow would do me. expecting all to score bar Pellizotti, the best combo of GC points plus sprinters I expect to top 10 using the 4 transfers, as my non sprinters will all score at least 5 points bar pellizotti, so didnt really see the point of a penalty as the would need to finish top 10 or better to make it worth while, and I already have 4 that I think will, and Pellizotti is cheap and there are no cheap sprinters I would expect to top 10 apart from the one already in my team

Cav
Viviani
Nizzolo
Mezgec
Uran
Betancur
Majka
Pirazzi
Pellizotti

Too obvious Ratters.
I have gambled wit belletti and lancaste

Avatar
STEVESPRO 79 [543 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

CAVENDISH
NIZZOLO
MEZGEC
APPOLLONIO
LANCASTER
NIBALI
NIEMIEC
MAJKA
BETANCUR...

Avatar
AWPeleton [3323 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Carlos Alberto Betancur
Vicenzo Nibali
Giacomo Nizzolo
Luka Mezgec
Elia Viviani
Mark Cavendish
Davide Appollonio
Marco Marcato
Robinson Eduardo Chalapud

Thats it for me today. Hoping to get a decent score on what i can only describe as a dissapointing Giro fantasy wise.  2

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Cavendish
Viviani
Mezgec
Nibali
Nizzolo
Majka
Betancur
Canola
Niemiec

Avatar
chrisdstripes [1726 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Cav
Viv
Belletti
Hunter
Mezgec
Nibali
Betancur
Majka
Pellizotti

Regretting choosing Belletti/Nibali over Nizzolo/Uran, but was away for the weekend and had to do it in a hurry on my crappy phone. Might work out for the best anyway, last day sprints can be quite unpredictable...

Avatar
rcorbin [212 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Stage hunting

Cav
Viviani
Ferrari
Nizollo
Belletti
Mezgec
Ventoso
Lancaster
Chalapud

Contemplated Blythe over ventoso but hoping for the best

Avatar
Wig_Billy [578 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Also stage hunting;

Cav
Viviani
Nizzolo
Modolo
Mezgec
Dehaes
Andriato
Nibali
Betancur

Avatar
drheaton [3318 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Cavendish (for Evans)
Nizzolo (for Uran)
Viviani (for Pirazzi)
Mezgec (for Garzelli)
Nibali
Betancur
Majka
Rodriguez
Chalapud

Got screwed by the stage changes over the weekend as I was loaded with riders chasing KoM points (Pirazzi, Rodriguez and Chalapud) but the cancellation of 19 and the gutting of the main climbs from 20 made this tactic entirely useless.

Very obvious transfers and kept in the best combination of guaranteed points I could. Wanted to ditch Rodriguez and Chalapud but didn't think it'd be worth the penalty transfers. Today's sprint could be chaos but Cav should pull through and wrap up the red jersey.

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Cav
Viviani
Nizzolo
Mezgec
Dehaes
Nibali
Betancur
Canola
Pirazzi

Considered Trentin for team bonus plus he will prob be lead out for Cav with no stegmanns in!
Wish i'd put lancaster in for pirazzi now  31

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

As previously said , I've gambled since the ITT and failed, Soooo, today I have again.

Cav
Nizolo
Mezgec
Viviani
Ferrari
Modolo
Betancur
Azanza
Belletti

20 point penalty but so be it I guess  39

Avatar
Gkam84 [9086 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Vicenzo Nibali
Mark Cavendish (for Evans)
Brett Lancaster (for Pirazzi)
Przemyslaw Niemiec
Giacomo Nizzolo (for Santambrogio)
Carlos Alberto Betancur
Rafal Majka
Luka Mezgec (for Kangert)
Diego Rosa (for Dekker)

Avatar
Philip Unwin [991 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I hope this bloody tennis match finishes before the first sprint.

Avatar
Tom Amos [236 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Philip Unwin wrote:

I hope this bloody tennis match finishes before the first sprint.

+1

Two adult men hitting a ball over a net with bats. Could they please put the f***ing cycling on NOW!!!

Avatar
Abbie [59 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

One thing at least its not Andy Murrey, that really would of pissed me off  2

Avatar
Philip Unwin [991 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Cav wins sprint

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

 28 102

Avatar
Philip Unwin [991 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I noticed with the teams packed full of sprinters that most of you (not all of you) have left out Ferrari, who is actually from the province of Brescia.

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Philip Unwin wrote:

I noticed with the teams packed full of sprinters that most of you (not all of you) have left out Ferrari, who is actually from the province of Brescia.

Well spotted that man  26

Avatar
Philip Unwin [991 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
Philip Unwin wrote:

I noticed with the teams packed full of sprinters that most of you (not all of you) have left out Ferrari, who is actually from the province of Brescia.

Well spotted that man  26

I didn't pick him either

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Cav the man Giro stage win No 20-!!!!  41

Pages