Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Daft cow grasses herself up on twitter after knocking over a cyclist

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

Super Domestique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just to play devil's advocate here - if you hadn't checked your email and use the mobile site, perhaps say with forum as a bookmark, it could be missed.

Just saying.

chiv30 replied to Super Domestique | 10 years ago
0 likes
Super Domestique wrote:

Just to play devil's advocate here - if you hadn't checked your email and use the mobile site, perhaps say with forum as a bookmark, it could be missed.

Just saying.

Which is the exact way I use the site....well said that man  4

700c | 10 years ago
0 likes

Oh my God what an idiot this woman is.

I hope this gets picked up by the mainstream media and goes viral..

Hopefully the police will get involved...  3

The Rumpo Kid | 10 years ago
0 likes

I thought it was another one! Oh God I've gone mad. Better go AFK for a bit.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Well you start a couple of days ago on the news section of Road.cc

http://road.cc/content/news/84212-norwich-police-seek-driver-who-tweeted...

THEN, you look at your emails, all users of Road.cc got an email today, containing this very story.

http://road.cc/content/news/84284-nofolk-bloodycyclists-twitter-story-hi...

THEN, you look at the forum and see all discussion's have been happening on the news story, infact its todays TOP story.

THEN, you think, WELL, its been talked about alot, do I REALLY need to go and start a thread.....

joc replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

THEN you realise there are some smart arse arrogant p***s on this forum. FURTHERMORE you realise that you have a life and maybe don't sit on the Internet all day... THEN you wonder why you're explaining yourself to some keyboard comedian.

Simon E replied to joc | 10 years ago
0 likes
joc wrote:

THEN you realise there are some smart arse arrogant p***s on this forum. FURTHERMORE you realise that you have a life and maybe don't sit on the Internet all day... THEN you wonder why you're explaining yourself to some keyboard comedian.

So quit looking in the mirror. You're not that funny anyway, don't give up the day job  3

There's no point getting your knickers in a twist because YOU hadn't noticed the two prominent articles on the front page, the headline carousel AND the "Today's top stories" sidebar on this very website...

stepho replied to Simon E | 10 years ago
0 likes

So quit looking in the mirror. You're not that funny anyway, don't give up the day job  3

There's no point getting your knickers in a twist because YOU hadn't noticed the two prominent articles on the front page, the headline carousel AND the "Today's top stories" sidebar on this very website...[/quote]

So what if its been discussed before? I didn't realise we had to post only about stuff no one has mentioned yet.
There's loads of threads on the Giro and every one has loads of replies.

joc replied to Simon E | 10 years ago
0 likes

IF you've read the story then WHY are you still posting on this thread. PLEASE go back to obsessing about your sidebar AND the solitary email you recieved yesterday

Simon E replied to joc | 10 years ago
0 likes
joc wrote:

IF you've read the story then WHY are you still posting on this thread. PLEASE go back to obsessing about your sidebar AND the solitary email you recieved yesterday

Sidebar?

What sidebar? What email?

Hey, that's not fair! I want one too.  20

Where do you get them? Are they available in orange?

joc replied to Simon E | 10 years ago
0 likes
Simon E wrote:
joc wrote:

Sidebar?

What sidebar? What email?

Hey, that's not fair! I want one too.  20

Where do you get them? Are they available in orange?

1 ask the post police  3

stepho replied to joc | 10 years ago
0 likes
joc wrote:

And that my man is the perfect response.

Latest Comments