Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro Stage 18

Can the scoring be clarified for stage 18 please. Looking at the stage scoring in the game it is showing as normal points. Top 20, Kom, Sprints etc. But it is a time trial. So will the mountain points be scored and 35 points for a win (which is what it says). Or will it be scored like all the other time trials. 10 points, 9 points etc etc  7

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

If there is a KOM say mid point of the ITT, then there should be scores for there, but if the KOM is points on the finish line. Then its a summit finish.

As TER says, Dave and Dr are behind the scores on Giro  3

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Scoring will be:

35 - 1 for top 20 on the stage
10 - 1 for top ten on GC
5 - 1 for top five in sprint, mountain and young rider jerseys
10 for last man home (slowest time)
5 points for every rider on the team of the winner

There'll be no stage sprint or KoM points as there are no intermediate sprints and the KoM points are at the finish so it works like a summit finish mountain stage.

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Technically its a summit finish, so id say no, but im sure Dave or the good Dr who are scoring this will confirm it.

johnny2names | 10 years ago
0 likes

As a normal stage, 35 for winner etc...
The 10,9,8 points are for team time trials.
I think!

letsgoup replied to johnny2names | 10 years ago
0 likes
johnny2names wrote:

As a normal stage, 35 for winner etc...
The 10,9,8 points are for team time trials.
I think!

Ah yes thanks. I'm getting confused  105 But just to clarify, as it is a mountain TT will KOM points be scored?  39

Latest Comments