Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro D'Italia - Tappa 16

Go!

Not telling anyone who I've picked till the window's closed, but I've taken a few risks on this one. Anyone else got anything they want to say?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

123 comments

ray silvester replied to simon F | 10 years ago
0 likes
simon F wrote:
simon F wrote:

green arrows across the board except for the W.Mids region league where I dropped 3 places. WTF?

Actually, really wtf? - the 3 above haven't changed position so how did I drop 3 places from (probably) 4th to 4th? Not an important point - I'm just curious.

Could the 3 have just joind the West Mids League?

ray silvester replied to cherrypicked | 10 years ago
0 likes
cherrypicked wrote:

Great stage. Just wish I could sit on my hands a bit more. I took out Majka, Niemiec and Uran for Pirazzi, Visconti and Paolini. arrgh

Is there a prize for the biggest net loss of points due to transfers!?!

That would be a great badge.....we could call it the 'Matt White Doh!!' award?

simon F replied to ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:
simon F wrote:
simon F wrote:

green arrows across the board except for the W.Mids region league where I dropped 3 places. WTF?

Actually, really wtf? - the 3 above haven't changed position so how did I drop 3 places from (probably) 4th to 4th? Not an important point - I'm just curious.

Could the 3 have just joind the West Mids League?

2 of them are NeilG83 and TERatcliffe26 who've been there for ages. The league now shows them as having swapped positions (2<->3) and 1st remaining in 1st (grey arrow), whilst I went down 4 to 3. I'm not really bothered by any of this - it just looked odd.

Pages

Latest Comments