Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour Of California Stage 6

ITT time! Who's everyones favourites?? And surprise riders?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

39 comments

simon F | 10 years ago
0 likes

1,4,6,7,10,16,18,19 and 24. Bit disappointed with that but I suppose it's another Full House as consolation.

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Dammitt, missed out on another podium badge yet again! By my reckoning I've got 1,2,4,6 and whatever Busche and Chavanel picked up.

Will there be a 'Courage' award for the TT?

debbieg | 10 years ago
0 likes

My best day for a while  1 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 15 & 18 + GC points

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

As much as i'd love DZ to get Laterne rouge I think he will be DNS or timed out

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Podium badge for my purist team  1

1,2,3,7,16,18 for purist (plus points jersey for Sagan)

1,4,6,7,10,15,16,19 standard could have ended u worse  39 Only rider from my team who won't score is DZ  20 Should have gone Westra and Dennis instead of Chava and DZ

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

DZ didn't even start, he crashed in warm up, so won't be scoring anything

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

Captain America short of a Full House  14

deadline time is difficult for me with work and such so I'm tending to make my transfers at the same time as at the Giro but hey-ho it's swings and roundabouts I suppose as our friends in other timezones probably have the same problem with european races......and to be fair I would have probably wasted a transfer and bought in Zubeldia!!

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

It wouldn't have made a difference, no-one knew he'd crashed until past the deadline  3

simon F replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

It wouldn't have made a difference, no-one knew he'd crashed until past the deadline  3

Not quite true

Jonas Lorenzen wrote:

"We've received word that David Zabriskie (Garmin-Sharp) may have crashed while warming up on the time trial course today. He is being helped out of his team car and is holding his ribs." -cyclingnews.com

..just managed to get him off my team  16

But you would have had to be pretty quick off the mark (and on the ball) to get away with it.

Pages

Latest Comments