Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

giro stage 12

Well its time to Get Rid Of Nibali And Uran Now. Anyoe else doing likewise?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

95pts....enough for a 100+ place move upwards in the Giro(albeit from a starting point of 828th)!!

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Pfff... I have to learn to stop meddling and start banking transfers.

Taken a twenty point hit, but not telling who's come in! Though I will say I've left in Cuddles, as barring accident he should be guaranteed 12/13 points, and he does like to sneak into the front for the finish behind the sprinters.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Having 8 transfers banked, I will use 5 today and then add the 2 tomorrow and have 5 to get back to a mountain goat team.

It will all go wrong no double  19

drheaton replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Having 8 transfers banked, I will use 5 today and then add the 2 tomorrow and have 5 to get back to a mountain goat team.

Shhh, don't let enrique hear you saying that!

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not so much of a punt really, the likes of Santambrogio would score at most 3 or 4 points, not out of the question to bring in 4 or 5 guys and all score more than that plus the ten penalty points.

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

Took a 20 point hit and brought in 5 quick men.

To far off the lead now to do anything other than go for a pump

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Five changes made, brining in five sprinters and dropping Nibbles plus my climbers. Taking a 20 point hit in penalties but once you tot up the guaranteed points I'm giving up I'm losing 40 odd points thanks to my transfers.

Hoping to leave it as is after tomorrow then bring them all back in again...

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just another thought - when's Taylor Phinney planning on doing something?!

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Keeping Nibbles, as only have two transfers and barring incident he's guaranteed GC points. Ditto Evans (plus points points).

Flat old finish today, big question is: to Cav or not to Cav? Definitely going Viviani, he really seems to be targeting the points jersey and could well end up wearing it by the end of tomorrow, even without the stage win.

Bouhanni is another question mark. I think he's a bit harder than people think and his legs might've lasted quite well - also might fancy to get over those late bumps in tomorrow's flat stage.

Latest Comments