FS: Neil Pryde BuraSL

by davidjb   May 13, 2013  

For sale:

For sale a Neil Pryde BuraSL Bike. Fantastic condition. Minor scuff on the Crankset from shoe wear but the bike has been ridden for less than 500 miles. Selling due to needing a new bike for the team I race for. Bike is 4 months old and was the first one in the country when I got it. Rides much better than anything I've ridden from the usual suspects. Frame weigt is only 710g!

You can check out the review of this bike on Bikeradar: http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/category/bikes/road/product/review-ne...

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SPEC OFFERED ON THIS BIKE IS HEAVILY UPGRADED FROM THE SPEC YOU BUY AT THE SHOP.

Neil Pryde BuraSL DI Frameset
Ultegra DI with a DuraAce 7900 Crankset.
Syntace Racelite CDR Road Bar (£213 online)
Ricthey WCS Carbon Seatpost 1-bolt (£138 on wiggle)
Pro-Lite Bracciano Road Wheelset 2013 (£269 on Chain-Reaction cycles)
Continental GP4000s tyres worth £30+ each.
Sella Italla Saddle

Please note pedals in pictures not included.

The selling price for this bike with alloy finishing kit (which isn't great), Mavic askium wheels and Ultegra DI with Ultegra crankset is £4200 so with all the upgrades which really set this bike alive its worth around £5,000. As mentioned this bike is pretty much AS NEW and you'll also get to ride an amazing piece of engineering that not every tom, dick and harry is riding. Its about 4 months old so plenty of life left in the warranty. This bike is priced to sell. I wish I didn't have to sell it!

I would rather NOT ship this bike but rather an in person collection, however, I can ship it if needed. Will accept bank transfer / cash on collection. I can drive up to 40/45 miles from West Berkshire if required.

If you want to buy this bike but with the stock components or no wheels please send me a message and we can work something out. If you just want the frame let me know I'll be willing to split.

Any questions please give me a shout.

Pictures are on the Ebay Sale (Please note NOT an auction) I'd rather sell it through here.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111070058430?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid...

£3300 through here (As I won't have to gt ebay fee)