Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Achievements - Understanding

Can someone explain to me how these achievements work for premium members...
So I had Westra in my team for the Tour of California, and he won the first stage, but i didn't get an achievement, should i not have gained the following?

Stage Podium
Podium placing on any game stage

I thought the achievements were quite obvious what they would be awarded for, but now I'm confused. Should they appear straight away?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

letsgoup | 10 years ago
0 likes

Are the coggs clever enough to work out who won the most badges in the Giro.  7

Perhaps a prize or recognition or a badge  21 for the winner of most badges in a competition?

Can you tell I'm boared as there is no racing today  105

enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

How about highest jump in the overall placings - in the running competition and/or the overall competition - in one day? Or maybe after (!) a competition has ended?

How about a badge because you placed on the podium of the overall of a Grand Tour? Or a competition? So you can include the Classics?  1

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

How about an Enrique badge , if you finish a stage with minus points you win it
It has a big whiney face on it ......

19  19  19

livestrongnick replied to chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

19  19  19

LIKE  19  24

enrique replied to chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

19  19  19

4 Ha ha ha ha ha! Good one! Too (!) good to ignore!  3  39 Hmmm..... How about a chiv badge, which I stick up your ass?...  4 Ha ha ha ha ha!  39 Hmmm... Well, maybe I shouldn't be that rude to you... I mean you might be a real person with real feelings and not just a stranger on the forum and take offense to that.... Nah! Who are we kidding?  1 We're just joking here, aren't we? Well, anyways, maybe I shouldn't use that language here in the forum...  4 Sorry!  39

Actually that was a pretty good joke...  3 No offense taken!... I mean , I do (!) whine a lot, but I think it's unfair to portray me as a whiner, I also have a humanitarian side to me and I contribute to society in many ways and I've learned to speak English pretty well... and... I... ummm... well... Ok  1 I authorize my name and likeness to be used for the award... It can be a representation of a horse's ass.. Aw, crap... Sorry again!  3 All's fair in love and war... and in the forum!  1 I'll be happy to sponsor that award... Will I get a Free Premium Account so I can display that badge when I earn it?  3 Or do I have to pay for that, too?  2

enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

How about a badge for a 'Perfect Score', where your 9 riders came in 1-9? I wonder if anyone's ever gotten that?  39

Pages

Latest Comments