Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stolen triandrun bike - stolen on my birthday :O(

My beloved Triandrun racing bike (Vento model) was stolen on Monday night - my birthday :O( It was stolen from my back garden shed. I live on the cuckoo estate in Hanwell, West London. If you see it please get in touch. It is mostly black with white diagonal stripes on horizontal part of frame. It has triandrun.com written on horizontal part of frame and triandrun written on diagonal part of frame. It has Vento written on vertical part of frame. The Wheels, frame, forks, seat and handlebars are Pro-LITE and have branding on them. Shimano SORA gears. The tyres are Vredestein handmade RICORSO. Luciano ETRTO. They are handbuilt Certified PL-05078979, written on wheels.
It had small grey under saddle bag on it when stolen.
It also had a wireless computer on it when it was stolen - docking station may still be present and small magnet on front wheel spokes may also be present.
There are scratches on the rear gearing mechanism where it had a small accident a while ago.
It has a yellow police Track It sticker, with either Oaklands Grove, W12 0JA or Oakfield Cres, CF38 1NG on the tag. The tag is on the vertical tube of the frame, just under the horizontal bar (was put on after the photo was taken).
I have registered on numerous sites, am looking on bikeshd.com regularly and will post flyers in the area - if you have any other suggestions I'd welcome them! Thank you for reading.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

badkneestom | 10 years ago
0 likes

Have my sympathies, good luck

jeh02 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just realised I can add pics - here is my lovely bike before I stupidly put it in the shed and some horrid person took it.

Latest Comments