Focus Mares Cyclocross/Commuter & Seatpost Rack & Altura Rack Pack

by OldDave   May 8, 2013  

I have had this bike for around 2 months and have covered around 5-600 miles on it.

I bought it from a friend in my club to use as my commuter/winter bike but have now been offered another bike so I am considering selling it to fund the other bike.

It is a really nice bike to ride, it currently has Vittoria Zaffiro 25c tyres fitted but I still have the Kenda cross tyres it came with. I have recently fitted new inner and out brake & gear cables, brake pads and griptape.

I would describe its condition as good but not mint as there are a few minor marks and the usual cable rubs etc.

It has 10 speed Shimano 105 groupset and the rest of the spec is as follows:

Forks: Carbon with alu steerer
Brakes: Tektro RX5 V
Cassette: 12-27 Shimano 105
Wheels: Alex A Class ALX 200
Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 25c & Kenda Cyclocross tyres (unsure of exact model as are in the shed)
Bars: Deda Big Pega 42cm
Stem: 100mm
Cranks: FSA Omega compact 34/50
BB: FSA
Shifters: Shimano 105 10speed
Front Mech: Shimano 105 10speed
Rear mech: Shimano 105 10speed

Both the toptube and seat tube measure 54cm

I am 5ft 11" with a 31" inside leg and this bike fits me well (my other bike is a 57cm frame Bianchi and this does not much smaller).

The Mudguards, SPD pedals and Fizik saddle will not be included in the sale, although the other saddle in the second photo will be refitted.

Bike is available for viewing in South Croydon area during the day as I ride it to work most days and collection would be preferred.

Looking for £330

I bought these just over a week ago to use on my commuter bike instead of a back pack but it's not really for me.

I have only used them twice so are in pretty much perfect condition.

Looking for £25 for the Rack Pack & £10 plus postage for Post Rack

Thanks

Dave