-

26 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Couldnt agree more

posted by Some Fella [715 posts]
6th May 2013 - 23:59

like this
Like (124)

Is that the new aeroframe from Cervelo? Looks impressive!

posted by Tom Amos [236 posts]
7th May 2013 - 2:07

like this
Like (124)

I must be getting old; I can't read the words! I must need glasses!

posted by SideBurn [764 posts]
7th May 2013 - 9:10

like this
Like (123)

I think your problem here is that you're not hitting the cotter pins with enough force.

They should come out easily enough with the correct pressure.

Sir Velo

Raleigh's picture

posted by Raleigh [1728 posts]
7th May 2013 - 18:44

like this
Like (124)

Sorry chaps but the answer here is clearly carbon fibre!

posted by Super Domestique [1592 posts]
7th May 2013 - 19:36

like this
Like (125)

Super Domestique wrote:
Sorry chaps but the answer here is clearly carbon fibre!

This is correct, but before you try and build with carbon, you need to practice Jelly in a jelly mould Wink

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8669 posts]
7th May 2013 - 19:49

like this
Like (124)

Good point that man.

This forum is amazing Smile

posted by Super Domestique [1592 posts]
7th May 2013 - 19:59

like this
Like (124)

You can use matchmakers mint or orange to give the jelly rigidity.

cidermart's picture

posted by cidermart [456 posts]
8th May 2013 - 10:49

like this
Like (122)

And why do they call orange jam Marmalade ?

If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it. Gaius Julius Caesar.

stumps's picture

posted by stumps [2664 posts]
8th May 2013 - 10:53

like this
Like (124)

Because of the fruit peel that sits inside the mixture, making the framework a stronger material to build frames with

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8669 posts]
8th May 2013 - 11:01

like this
Like (123)

Gkam84 wrote:
Because of the fruit peel that sits inside the mixture, making the framework a stronger material to build frames with

Ah thats why, so the cannondale bikes are made with lime marmalade, interesting Thinking

If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it. Gaius Julius Caesar.

stumps's picture

posted by stumps [2664 posts]
8th May 2013 - 11:14

like this
Like (125)

Aldi. Rapha. Helmets. Dopers. Wiggins/ Froome.

posted by Some Fella [715 posts]
8th May 2013 - 19:50

like this
Like (127)

Some Fella wrote:
Aldi. R****. Helmets. Dopers. Wiggins/ Froome.

BANNED....I just had to star out your swear word Devil

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8669 posts]
8th May 2013 - 20:34

like this
Like (125)

stumps wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:
Because of the fruit peel that sits inside the mixture, making the framework a stronger material to build frames with

Ah thats why, so the cannondale bikes are made with lime marmalade, interesting Thinking

Correct

Cannondale - Lime Marmalade
Euskatel - Orange Marmalade
Sky - Marmite
BMC - Strawberry Jelly

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8669 posts]
8th May 2013 - 20:41

like this
Like (124)

Clearly you're going to be needing a new bike.

posted by drfabulous0 [269 posts]
8th May 2013 - 21:46

like this
Like (129)

Need to point out Cannondale is MURCA and therefore either jam or jelly. We don'tdo your marmalades over here. If you must, its a spread.

[custom] '12 Cannondale CAAD10 - Rival

badkneestom's picture

posted by badkneestom [127 posts]
8th May 2013 - 22:00

like this
Like (123)

Gkam84 wrote:
stumps wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:
Because of the fruit peel that sits inside the mixture, making the framework a stronger material to build frames with

Ah thats why, so the cannondale bikes are made with lime marmalade, interesting Thinking

Correct

Cannondale - Lime Marmalade
Euskatel - Orange Marmalade
Sky - Marmite
BMC - Strawberry Jelly

I think you should look a little closer at the sky outfits it's Vegiemite.

FATBEGGARONABIKE's picture

posted by FATBEGGARONABIKE [567 posts]
9th May 2013 - 9:23

like this
Like (125)

Some Fella wrote:
Aldi. Rapha. Helmets. Dopers. Wiggins/ Froome.

You left out "I've got £1,000 to spend on a new road bike...."

posted by Tom Amos [236 posts]
9th May 2013 - 9:45

like this
Like (123)

Tom Amos wrote:
Some Fella wrote:
Aldi. Rapha. Helmets. Dopers. Wiggins/ Froome.

You left out "I've got £1,000 to spend on a new road bike...."

I'm feeling the need to write a stock reply to that and simply paste it in each time...

If I could have, say, 6 bikes, would it stop me drooling over others that I don't have?

posted by notfastenough [2929 posts]
9th May 2013 - 10:04

like this
Like (123)

I have stopped replying to the "I have X amount...what bike should I buy"

Until I produce a list of SH8T don't touch with a barge pole bikes, then I might start recommending them Devil

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8669 posts]
9th May 2013 - 13:27

like this
Like (123)

I have got £1000 to spend, but I like orange marmalade...Should I buy a Cannondale?

posted by Cycle_Jim [281 posts]
9th May 2013 - 14:40

like this
Like (126)

"-"??

I'm feeling confrontational .....

+

Ha! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

posted by veseunr [279 posts]
9th May 2013 - 14:52

like this
Like (122)

whilst some may think that disc brakes have no purpose in a modern road bike, I disagree. They should be there.

posted by Jaltham [67 posts]
9th May 2013 - 17:04

like this
Like (126)

Jaltham wrote:
whilst some may think that disc brakes have no purpose in a modern road bike, I disagree. They should be there.

They help get the lids off the jars?

posted by Super Domestique [1592 posts]
9th May 2013 - 20:00

like this
Like (120)

Sometimes I think that a bit of honey helps the tablet go down. If not, a 110mm stem really helped me.

posted by Jaltham [67 posts]
9th May 2013 - 22:30

like this
Like (126)

veseunr wrote:
"-"??

I'm feeling confrontational .....

+

Ha! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

That's not confrontational that's looking on the positive side.

FATBEGGARONABIKE's picture

posted by FATBEGGARONABIKE [567 posts]
10th May 2013 - 10:18

like this
Like (126)