Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro d'Italia - Stage 3

Not to be snubbed twice, I'm starting this thread early. A win for Visconti gives him the Maglia Rosa. Felline looks a good bet, but so do Goss (climbing legs on) and Bouhanni.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

66 comments

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

I started the same thread earlier just cos i was looking at my transfers and was totally nonplussed who to pick, but i will happily contribute to your's  4

As i said earlier i've picked some decent AR guys for tomorrow with a bit left over for anything i fancy for stage 4 but hopefully to save it for sprinters in stage 5.

obutterwick replied to Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

I started the same thread earlier just cos i was looking at my transfers and was totally nonplussed who to pick, but i will happily contribute to your's  4

As i said earlier i've picked some decent AR guys for tomorrow with a bit left over for anything i fancy for stage 4 but hopefully to save it for sprinters in stage 5.

Haha, yes I never thought to look for another one. Not to worry. Hard to know what to do with transfers...

JAndrewHill | 10 years ago
0 likes

I like the d'italia in this thread title, so I think I will Post on it.

I want a katusha win tomorrow.

obutterwick replied to JAndrewHill | 10 years ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:

I like the d'italia in this thread title, so I think I will Post on it.

I want a katusha win tomorrow.

Hooray! I feel it's a vital element.

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes
obutterwick replied to drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Too slow

http://road.cc/content/forum/82661-giro-stage-3

Darn.

Pages

Latest Comments