Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

3/4 length bib shorts.

I'm after a new pair of 3/4's after my last pair finally gave up on me. Checked the usual ebay and on-line shops but cant find anything i'm happy with taking into account the price.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Looking at about £40 - 50 max.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

Cheers folks looks like the dhb ones are going on my shopping list.

stuke | 10 years ago
0 likes

If you are an extra large in Castelli (i.e. Large in anything else) these have 40 quid off to come in on your budget. I managed to get the last pair of large the other day and they are great quality and fit.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/castelli-velocissimo-bib-knicker/

ade | 10 years ago
0 likes

Another thumbs up for the DHB vaeons. I love my Rapha classic bib shorts, and the DHBs are so very close in terms of comfort. They both use Cytech pads and a good weight of fleece Lycra. And as ZZH said, they do free returns.

SounDaz_7 | 10 years ago
0 likes

+1 for the DHB. I've done many miles in their 3/4 bib tights and love them. Great all rounder's, good quality, great price.

KiwiMike | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'm loving my Shutt Velo Rapide ones, which admittedly are £99 but have been as low as 60 recently.

ZabaZabaHey | 10 years ago
0 likes

Try DHB from Wiggle. Try them on at home and send them back free of charge if needed.

TheHatter | 10 years ago
0 likes

wiggle have DHB for that price - I have the full tights and they are great value.

Latest Comments