Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Eurosport player

Hey folks,
I signed up for Eurosport player for the month to watch the giro, and I can watch what's on now, but how do I view yesterday's stage? "videos" is mostly motor-racing.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Skardy | 10 years ago
0 likes

There isn't a catch up facility and the Eurosport player itself often has the wrong timings. To get he correct timings add the Eurosport schedule to your favourites as it is normally correct

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule

Hope this helps

NeilXDavis | 10 years ago
0 likes

Catchup would be a great thing - Ive been a subscriber for a while and its a necessary evil to watch live cycling.

Often cycling pushed aside for say womens tennis or just never on when its meant to be.

The subscription does seem to include the ipad etc now which is a step forward.

If anything else ever comes along I will jump ship immediately but for now this is it...

Leviathan | 10 years ago
0 likes

There are highlights on at 11:30. I don't know if they will include the live coverage or highlights on the catch up player. If you are out at work, or better riding, just make time each evening to watch the highlights on the player 'live' and check listings as I feel they won't be the same time each day live ITV4.

hammond83 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I don't think u can, I tried to do this a couple of years ago. I like how I can watch it live on my laptop or iPhone though.

Latest Comments