Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Kimmage Defense Fund

Road.cc will probably have a story on this, but I think anyone who contributed to the Kimmage Defence Fund should read this: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/has-the-paul-kimmage-defense-fund-disapp...

It seems as if a large part of the fund has disappeared and Aaron Brown aka UCI Overlord who is in charge it cannot currently explain where it has gone.

Whilst I feel sorry for Kimmage and those who donated money I find it hilarious as UCI Overlord often demands transparency from teams yet refuses to say where the money has gone or prove he still has it. It's going to be very hard to accuse the UCI of incompetence after this when he can't even operate a bank account.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
notfastenough | 10 years ago
0 likes

I don't know - is it someone familiar?

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I think this is going to be a nothing story, just keep your eyes peeled, it seems to be a tax/legal dodge somewhere along the line. It will be interesting to see what comes of it. But I think its a nothing story and just to reveal to EVERYONE (who didn't already know) who was behind the website and twitter account  3  3

notfastenough | 10 years ago
0 likes

Oh dear. Good point about his position of high ground as well.

Latest Comments