Stolen Pearson IMNOTANUMBER

by trainhitsboy   April 29, 2013  

Angry

I've had my bike stolen from outside my house on Friday in SE London. Its reasonably unique insomuch as its a Pearson IMNOTANUMBER with a pair of Chris King Hubs on H+Son Rims.

Here is a link to a picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/trainhitsboy/8687779571/in/photostream so I'm begging the cycling community to keep its eyes peeled as the bike is going to be very difficult to replace due to insurance issues.

email me on trainhitsboy@btinternet.com if you have any leads that could lead to the recovery of my bike.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

11 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Have you got it up on Stolen-Bikes.co.uk Wink

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8658 posts]
29th April 2013 - 13:41

like this
Like (6)

It's everywhere. I'm casting a huge net and hope I can close in on whoever took it.

Signatures are for dorks

trainhitsboy's picture

posted by trainhitsboy [9 posts]
29th April 2013 - 18:08

like this
Like (8)

Hope you get her back, awfully nice bit of bike there! Good luck! Check ebay regularly! Do you have the frame number and reported it to police?

posted by Cycle_Jim [281 posts]
29th April 2013 - 18:43

like this
Like (8)

I'll keep an eye on gumtree and ebay, but is there not a market that is well known in London for selling on stolen bikes and many people have gone there, paid a tiny amount and got their bike back....

Gkam84's picture

29th April 2013 - 20:41

like this
Like (6)

It's been reported to every single police division connected with catching thieves. Plus the net is getting very good at coughing up stolen bikes. Which market were you referring to?

Signatures are for dorks

trainhitsboy's picture

29th April 2013 - 21:31

like this
Like (6)

Brick Lane market on a Sunday. Get there early. In addition use Google Alerts to email you if they scan your description

posted by dunnoh [167 posts]
29th April 2013 - 22:47

like this
Like (7)

Done and many thanks for the advice.

Signatures are for dorks

trainhitsboy's picture

1st May 2013 - 10:05

like this
Like (9)

This board is so busy I think this thread deserves a bump. I really hope you recover your bike or at least get some info on them what took it. Let us know how it works out.

Between the S and the LOW

bikeboy76's picture

posted by bikeboy76 [1177 posts]
6th May 2013 - 0:18

like this
Like (9)

I have been keeping an eye out, infact I did a search today, but nothing chucked up.

I wonder if he went to the market Thinking

Gkam84's picture

6th May 2013 - 0:57

like this
Like (7)

Went to Brick Lane on Sunday. There was nothing high end there at all. However, there was lots of other hooky looking stuff there. Shame people buy it as that's what creates a market to steal it.

Signatures are for dorks

trainhitsboy's picture

7th May 2013 - 10:12

like this
Like (6)

This bike has been spotted within 1-2 miles of my house!

Signatures are for dorks

trainhitsboy's picture

7th May 2013 - 16:06

like this
Like (6)