Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stolen Pearson IMNOTANUMBER

I've had my bike stolen from outside my house on Friday in SE London. Its reasonably unique insomuch as its a Pearson IMNOTANUMBER with a pair of Chris King Hubs on H+Son Rims.

Here is a link to a picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/trainhitsboy/8687779571/in/photostream so I'm begging the cycling community to keep its eyes peeled as the bike is going to be very difficult to replace due to insurance issues.

email me on trainhitsboy [at] btinternet.com if you have any leads that could lead to the recovery of my bike.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

trainhitsboy | 10 years ago
0 likes

This bike has been spotted within 1-2 miles of my house!

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I have been keeping an eye out, infact I did a search today, but nothing chucked up.

I wonder if he went to the market  39

trainhitsboy replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Went to Brick Lane on Sunday. There was nothing high end there at all. However, there was lots of other hooky looking stuff there. Shame people buy it as that's what creates a market to steal it.

Leviathan | 10 years ago
0 likes

This board is so busy I think this thread deserves a bump. I really hope you recover your bike or at least get some info on them what took it. Let us know how it works out.

0 likes

Done and many thanks for the advice.

dunnoh | 10 years ago
0 likes

Brick Lane market on a Sunday. Get there early. In addition use Google Alerts to email you if they scan your description

0 likes

It's been reported to every single police division connected with catching thieves. Plus the net is getting very good at coughing up stolen bikes. Which market were you referring to?

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'll keep an eye on gumtree and ebay, but is there not a market that is well known in London for selling on stolen bikes and many people have gone there, paid a tiny amount and got their bike back....

Cycle_Jim | 10 years ago
0 likes

Hope you get her back, awfully nice bit of bike there! Good luck! Check ebay regularly! Do you have the frame number and reported it to police?

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Have you got it up on Stolen-Bikes.co.uk  3

trainhitsboy replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

It's everywhere. I'm casting a huge net and hope I can close in on whoever took it.

Latest Comments