Watching the Giro

by bikeboy76   April 28, 2013  

Sad to see the Giro is not on 'normal' telly, ie Freeview. Obviously not a big enough event yet for even ITV4 to be covering. I don't have Sky, can't afford it having just started a new job. I know there are various live streaming websites to pick up the race from eurosport/other channels, but I will be out at work so a live stream won't be much use. The virtue of the ITV4 show is it a neat evening highlights package.

Anyone know how I can keep up with the race other than reading the (boring) daily finishing times?

4 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Has the site been restored from a backup or something? This thread was full of comments about Eurosport player yesterday? Also, there is a comment above, but the heading states that 0 comments have been added?

Last night I would have considered trading a very loud baby for a really nice bike.

posted by notfastenough [3468 posts]
30th April 2013 - 8:38

1 Like

hm. no is the answer to the restore question. but not sure where the thread has gone, we'll investigate

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7500 posts]
30th April 2013 - 8:50

2 Likes

notfastenough wrote:
Has the site been restored from a backup or something? This thread was full of comments about Eurosport player yesterday? Also, there is a comment above, but the heading states that 0 comments have been added?

+1.

I also left a comment IIRC.

posted by Tom Amos [246 posts]
30th April 2013 - 10:53

1 Like

Ah, my mistake. Someone raised exactly the same topic in another post. Look below...........

posted by Tom Amos [246 posts]
30th April 2013 - 11:31

1 Like