Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Watching the Giro

Sad to see the Giro is not on 'normal' telly, ie Freeview. Obviously not a big enough event yet for even ITV4 to be covering. I don't have Sky, can't afford it having just started a new job. I know there are various live streaming websites to pick up the race from eurosport/other channels, but I will be out at work so a live stream won't be much use. The virtue of the ITV4 show is it a neat evening highlights package.

Anyone know how I can keep up with the race other than reading the (boring) daily finishing times?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Tom Amos | 10 years ago
0 likes

Ah, my mistake. Someone raised exactly the same topic in another post. Look below...........

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

hm. no is the answer to the restore question. but not sure where the thread has gone, we'll investigate

notfastenough | 10 years ago
0 likes

Has the site been restored from a backup or something? This thread was full of comments about Eurosport player yesterday? Also, there is a comment above, but the heading states that 0 comments have been added?

Tom Amos replied to notfastenough | 10 years ago
0 likes
notfastenough wrote:

Has the site been restored from a backup or something? This thread was full of comments about Eurosport player yesterday? Also, there is a comment above, but the heading states that 0 comments have been added?

+1.

I also left a comment IIRC.

Latest Comments