Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

What's happened to the race news?

What's happened to the race news on the front page? Given there's no Romandie on Eurosport (at least where I live) I was a bit surprised to see road.cc doesn't have the results for that, nor for Turkey, on the main news. Obviously with it being the current race for the premium fantasy cycling, I assume someone at the site is following, so why no news?

Apologies if this was explained somewhere else  3

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

atlaz | 10 years ago
0 likes

MattT53 and Gkam84 - I'm not sure that republishing PR like the update of a Howies jacket or Hincapie opening a hotel is any more relevant than a quick stage report.

cidermart | 10 years ago
0 likes

Sky has the rights to show it so it is on there and thankfully that numpty Phil Liggett is not the commentator.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Mostly because there are other stories to be covered and if you check out the forum's. There is a daily log of Romandie, normally someone will give a bit of insight  26

MattT53 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Probably because they aren't particularly important races and there are plenty of sites dedicated solely to cycling news. Such as http://www.cyclingnews.com/

Latest Comments