Summer Clear Out - 2 Bikes and other bits

by mcockram85   April 23, 2013  

Hi Guys

I am having a bit of a clear out of all my bits and pieces at the moment so have the following items for sale:

3T Arx Team Stem London Edition - 100mm

I brought this to fit on one of my commuter bikes which is now for sale in a separate page on the form so am putting this stem up for grabs for anyone who missed out on the limited edition London 2012 designs last year.

Photos can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/95064151@N02/sets/72157633303222389/

Official spec is:
Weight: 128g
Length: 100mm
Material: AL 7075 T6
Angle: ±6°
Finish: Special Limited Edition London 2012

It's a lovely little stem that will look great on any frame, unfortunately/fortunately my new bike came fitted with a ITM Draco Carbon Stem so this is surplus to requirements.

Looking for £40 for it as it is in as new condition with no marks.

56cm Steel Single Speed/Fixie - Red

56cm "Fixei Rumpus" being sold it as it simply doesn't get the time that it deserves.

It's done less than 500 miles so all parts should have plenty of life left in them. The Gatorskin Hardshells have plenty of miles in them still. With the flipflop hub It will make someone a great little commuter bike for someone who can give it more time than I can.

Comes fitted with Shimano M424 SPD Pedals so the could be used with standard flat shoes as well as SPDs if needed.

The saddle has a slight scuff on the right hand rear side where it has been lent up against a wall, other than that it is in great condition.

All photos can be seen here, if you want any more just give me a shout and I'll take some:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95064151@N02/sets/72157633298335660/

Looking for around £250 for it but open to sensible offers.

And finally:

Specialized Tricross Sport 2009 (56cm/large)

Used predominately as a commuter bike over the past 3 years as well as a few 100 mile sportives, it's served me well but newer machines and the need for space have forced me to put it up for sale.

It's in good condition, having been used for commuting regularly it does have the odd chip of paint here and there that comes with use but the frame and forks remain in great condition. The rear brake caliper could benefit from being replaced , though it does come it does with KoolStop pads that have done less than 50 miles. The rear wheel is also in need of a service.

Overall, it's a fantastic bike that someone could put a little TLC in to and have a fantastic sportive or commuter bike, based on the slight wear and tear that its had I'm looking for offers around £300 but will listen to sensible offers. Willing to post at buyers cost.

For all photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/95064151@N02/sets/72157633298279066/

Specification as taken from official site and updated where applicable:
FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing, semi-compact Freeroad design, rack and fender fittings
FORK Specialized FACT carbon, carbon legs, aluminum Steerer, Speed Zertz inserts, rack and fender fittings
HEADSET Specialized Mindset, 1-1/8" integrated threadless, steel cage bearings, 20mm alloy cone w/ 10mm alloy spacer
STEM Specialized Comp-Set, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt 31.8mm bar clamp, 4- position adjustable
HANDLEBARS Specialized Comp, 6061 alloy, short drop, ergonomic shaping, 31.8mm
FRONT BRAKE Tektro high profile linear spring cantilever, alloy, cartridge pads
REAR BRAKE Tektro low profile linear spring cantilever, alloy, cartridge pads
BRAKE LEVERS Shimano Tiagra, 9-speed STI, flight deck compatible
FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Tiagra, 31.8mm clamp, bottom pull
REAR DERAILLEUR New Shimano Deore LX, long cage
SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Tiagra, 9-speed STI
CASSETTE Shimano HG50, 9-speed, 11-32t
CRANKSET FSA Tempo Triple
CHAINRINGS 50 x 39 x 30t
BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed cartridge, square taper, 68mm x 103mm
PEDALS: Shimano M520
RIMS Alex ACE-19 double wall rim, CNC sidewalls, spoke eyelets, 32h
TYRE Continental Gatorskins
SADDLE Specialized Comp Road, full padding
SEATPOST Specialized carbon wrapped, two-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
SEAT BINDER Specialized alloy 31.8mm

I am willing to post any of the above at buyers expense if necessary.

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Hi where abouts are you based? Very interested in the tricross. Messaged you.

posted by dunsby21 [2 posts]
23rd April 2013 - 21:45

1 Like