2300 groupset, Saddles and Computers

by Dashik   April 21, 2013  

For sale is my Shimano 2300 groupset, Shimano 540 pedals, Mio 100 GPS computer, Cateye Strada wireless computer, Bontrager Pump Co2 Air Rush Road and a pair of Riva Road saddles.

The Shimano 2300 groupset was taken off my 2012 Specialized Allez bought new 30 August 2012.

I've upgraded the bike to Shimano 105 and as a result have the full groupset apart from brakes for sale.

The Tektro forged alloy, dual Teflon pivot will be for sale after I've sold the groupset should the buyer want them.

There's the usual wear on the inside of the large chain ring from changing gear which is to be expected and a couple of tiny marks on the end of the crank arms.

I had the Leslie Bike shop remove the parts when the 105 groupset was installed

Bank transfer or Paypal gift/Buyer pays fees please.

Looking for £190 posted for the groupset.

This has done around 1000 miles since last August a fair amount on the turbo indoors. The Bike has been stored inside the house so all parts are in excellent condition. If the buyer wants I have the white cable sleeves for the groupset and I can supply that. You'll need your own wires.

Pictures -

Shimano 2300 8 speed shifters -

Front and read 2300 derailers -

Chain KMC Z-51 nickel plate

Cassette Shimano HG-50, 8-speed, 13-26t

Cranks 170 mm

Bottom bracket and I have the bolt caps and bracket bolts as well

All the above will be bubble wrapped and shipped signed for.

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

I'm interested in the shifters...

@oddbydefault

oddbydefault's picture

posted by oddbydefault [90 posts]
23rd April 2013 - 22:58

like this
Like (0)

Hi oddbydefault, ok make an offer and I'll give it some serious thought, I'll be honest I'd prefer to shift the lot(pardon the pun) in one go but If its sensible then maybe we can sort something out Big Grin

James

posted by Dashik [7 posts]
23rd April 2013 - 23:05

like this
Like (0)

Ok so I'm open to offers for this, I'll ship the groupset for £155 or split if the offers decent and I get rid of most of it.

posted by Dashik [7 posts]
29th April 2013 - 1:27

like this
Like (0)