Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour De Romandie

With only 3 days till the race starts are we going to get it opened before the end of the weekend. Impatient i know but i'm at work Monday and the kids of an evening makes it kind of difficult.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

98 comments

Philip Unwin | 10 years ago
0 likes

Amador (movistar) is not on procycling start list, but he is on the Romandie official site start list. Which do I trust? Any ideas  7

TERatcliffe26 replied to Philip Unwin | 10 years ago
0 likes
Philip Unwin wrote:

Amador (movistar) is not on procycling start list, but he is on the Romandie official site start list. Which do I trust? Any ideas  7

Well the official list was put up the other week, and still contains Voeckler (who is defo out injured), whereas cyclingefever removed Amador yesterday (probably ruled out after his crash at liege), which is why i removed him, as those websites tend to be more up to date. Valverde wasn't on the startlist but is now. Movistar seem to have made even more changes since last night, so gonna have another browse now

Philip Unwin replied to TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
Philip Unwin wrote:

Well the official list was put up the other week, and still contains Voeckler (who is defo out injured), whereas cyclingefever removed Amador yesterday (probably ruled out after his crash at liege), which is why i removed him, as those websites tend to be more up to date. Valverde wasn't on the startlist but is now. Movistar seem to have made even more changes since last night, so gonna have another browse now

Thanks a lot. Forgot about his crash. Although Malori (lampre) appears on all the start lists but is not on yours. Sorry to be a pain, I know you work hard at this.

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Woo! We're in.

As an aside, has anyone else noticed that, judging by the profile pics the IAM team is largely made up of trainee architects? If only Saab made high-end racing bikes..

obutterwick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Open!!!

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Any news on this? As with stumps, I'm kind of busy tomorrow evening.

Realise this whole fantasy deal runs on a lot of voluntary effort so not moaning, just wondering if I'll be able to pick my team soon.

TERatcliffe26 replied to Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes
Ghedebrav wrote:

Any news on this? As with stumps, I'm kind of busy tomorrow evening.

Realise this whole fantasy deal runs on a lot of voluntary effort so not moaning, just wondering if I'll be able to pick my team soon.

Just waiting on Dave, I don't know whether he is away or something  39

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Im waiting on Dave, from my end I believe everything is good to go, and sent him an email saying so on wed/thurs maybe but not heard anything from him

Pages

Latest Comments