Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Red Driving School Survey (Rewritten)

Red Driving School sent this through to me today any opinions are good opinions? Anyway, here it is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M2FK3KC

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

cidermart | 10 years ago
0 likes

What a total crock of s*** I’m surprised they didn't have a do you think cyclists should be locked up box to tick.

A V Lowe | 10 years ago
0 likes

What a crap and pre-loaded survey no options for neutral/no comment responses on most key questions, and as for the risk ranking - so amateur, or intentionally biased?

pdows47 | 10 years ago
0 likes

That was awful. My instructor (not red) was ace, and did his best to avoid any cyclist/driver distinction. He always reminded that the space you give a car is the same amount you give anyone on 2 wheels. I have noticed that red learners give me less space than any other learners I've experienced

Farky | 10 years ago
0 likes

Totally biased and targeting a hidden agenda.

Pretty typical of Red who I wouldn't go near for driving tuition. They are simply a business, nothing about them is supporting of either driver or road safety in general. It's all about making money. I stupidly signed up for their driving instructor training and got lucky with a really good instructor only for them to make him redundant and replace him with a trainee.

Their schooling was apaling when it came to cyclists, what little there was.

If they are concerned with cyclists it can only be due to them not being able to instruct on how to deal with them and possibly their students failing tests due to this lack of education/care.

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

presence of more cyclists couldn't have made roads safer then. there's not even an option for that  22

Jaltham | 10 years ago
0 likes

Poorly drafted I'm afraid, sorry!
I'll re-wrtie it!

Timbo13 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Poorly drafted or looking to support a predetermined agenda?

No matter, I filled in the survey myself honestly and coincidentally in the most cyclist-friendly way allowed. Try it yourself and inject some sense into a poor survey

Latest Comments