Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Liege-Bastogne-Liege

Any idea when the startlist will be updated for LBL? Still no Froome, Nibali or Gerrans (among others).

I've backed Gilbert in Amstel and Fleche, so will continue to back him for the win here (kiss of death). Dan Martin might be a good outside bet though.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

65 comments

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

I was only 50pts off the overall lead in Spring Classics so went sh*t or bust for the win with some risks that didn't pay off. I was getting bored of picking Betancur for every single bloody race!

Quite chuffed tho', managed to just about hang on to top 10 by a single point - 9th place a lot better than my 266th last year.

chrisdstripes replied to Wig_Billy | 10 years ago
0 likes
Wig_Billy wrote:

Top 10 with both my teams, quite pleased with that.  4

Also, congrats to makiavelli for winning the overall with his PURIST team.  13

Yeah, I noticed that - Chapeau indeed!

Alan Tullett replied to chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

I was only 50pts off the overall lead in Spring Classics so went sh*t or bust for the win with some risks that didn't pay off. I was getting bored of picking Betancur for every single bloody race!

Quite chuffed tho', managed to just about hang on to top 10 by a single point - 9th place a lot better than my 266th last year.

Well played!! Overtook you in East Anglia though. This is going to be a long drawn-out battle!

makiavelli replied to chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:
Wig_Billy wrote:

Thanks guys! I was almost sure one of you guys would overtake me on this stage. Great race guys!

Since I won overall with my purist team, does that mean I get the Garmin 510 and the autographed bidon?  4

ray silvester replied to makiavelli | 10 years ago
0 likes
makiavelli wrote:
chrisdstripes wrote:
Wig_Billy wrote:

Thanks guys! I was almost sure one of you guys would overtake me on this stage. Great race guys!

Since I won overall with my purist team, does that mean I get the Garmin 510 and the autographed bidon?  4

Super performance......I reckon you deserve both prizes PLUS a cobble from Paris-Roubaix!!

Pages

Latest Comments