Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro Del Trentino stage 4

Just in case the rider list isn't updated ...

Stage 2:

DNS Lander
DNF Kohler McEvoy, Reguigui

Stage 3:
DNS Viviani, Coledan
DNF Pozzovivo, Belletti, Iglinskiy (V), Richeze, Vigano, Romero, Moyano, Fraile, Gazvoda, Othman, Xu, Ovechkin, Mironov, Solomennikov

Also DNF, according to the list are WU (Kin San) and JANG (Chan Jae), both of Champion Systems - not sure which they are in the game so I've just included this info verbatim.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

52 comments

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Got 180, won a few badges and moved up a few places.

Wasn't particularly bothered by this race, didn't like the mixed parcours and 4 days seems kind of pointless, either have a short race, or make it a week!

Roll on the Giro.

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Nice last day for me  4 184
stages 1a, 1b, 2 & 3 together came to 191 so very happy in the end.
Brought in Locatelli and Aru but had to drop Niemeic to do it so worked out for the best and got me my 4th 180 badge too  4

Shame Suitsou didn't feature today....  39

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

My 150-odd points was just enough to scrape into the top 100 - keeps my run going of top 102 (yes, 102  39 ) in 6 comps now since Algarve. Should add to that on Sunday (touch wood). Steady but unspectacular so far!

northstar | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for running this drheaton, was quite a enjoyable little race.

arsene | 10 years ago
0 likes

I cant wait for Romandie to be open. When will this be? Excuse my impatience.  4

northstar | 10 years ago
0 likes

Your welcome  4 , thanks to TERatcliffe  16

drheaton replied to northstar | 10 years ago
0 likes
northstar wrote:

Thanks for running this drheaton, was quite a enjoyable little race.

This one wasn't me, it was TERatcliffe, but thanks anyway  4

Ghedebrav replied to drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Got 180, won a few badges and moved up a few places.

Wasn't particularly bothered by this race, didn't like the mixed parcours and 4 days seems kind of pointless, either have a short race, or make it a week!

Roll on the Giro.

Four days does make for a really weird race. At least five makes sense, I think, preferably a week. From a fantasy POV, if you're unlucky (ha!) at the start then it's tough to catch up later.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

So close yet so far, 2nd position, my second 2nd place in a comp this year, not too bad  1

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

12479 on the stage plus GC etc.

0 likes

Results updating now, so should be done in about 20 minutes

adholman | 11 years ago
0 likes

thanks, if I've lost 1st i'm still happy with a top 10 badge and a few high roller badges this week! Bring on the Giro!

adholman | 11 years ago
0 likes

kochetkov was a bad choice for me 2 days ago and I haven't a clue who Aru is so overlooked him despite his form

chrisdstripes replied to adholman | 11 years ago
0 likes
adholman wrote:

kochetkov was a bad choice for me 2 days ago and I haven't a clue who Aru is so overlooked him despite his form

Astana picked up Aru halfway through last season - he was being talked about as promising for the future, and I remember him riding well in the USA but that's all I know!

TERatcliffe26 replied to adholman | 11 years ago
0 likes
adholman wrote:

There will be a piece about Aru in my next fantasy DS blog, which will be up before the Giro starts.

I do a piece on a neo-pro or up and coming young rider in each blog, so ive done previous pieces of Kwiatkowski and Ellisonde and Aru will be my next

ray silvester replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
adholman wrote:

There will be a piece about Aru in my next fantasy DS blog, which will be up before the Giro starts.

I do a piece on a neo-pro or up and coming young rider in each blog, so ive done previous pieces of Kwiatkowski and Ellisonde and Aru will be my next

I listened to you about Elissonde too much and after his good performance in the Oman Green Mountain stage I put too much faith in him for Paris-Nice and Catalunya.....a long way to go for him yet but these neo-pro's will always get a good look in tours with a youth jersey.

0 likes

Looks like it was Cardoso 13th - full results are on PCS (although they can be unreliable initially...)

TERatcliffe26 replied to chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

Looks like it was Cardoso 13th - full results are on PCS (although they can be unreliable initially...)

Yup, ive got the official results, im just waiting on the KOM and sprint documents, hopefully I get them before I go to work at 4.30 today

adholman | 11 years ago
0 likes

I might have lost 1st place by not having Aru!!!

TERatcliffe26 replied to adholman | 11 years ago
0 likes
adholman wrote:

I might have lost 1st place by not having Aru!!!

I believe so, I think for you Niemiec scored 30 points (non for Kochetkov, unless he came anywhere in the KOM/Sprint stnadings) for you, putting you 49 ahead of me. For me I make it Aru scored 39 and Locatelli 24, giving me 63 points, making me 14 ahead of you.

0 likes

I'm sure I saw a Caja Rural rider in about 13th/14th...

TERatcliffe26 replied to chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

I'm sure I saw a Caja Rural rider in about 13th/14th...

Hope so as I didn't see who was between Pellizotti and Bouet/Siutsou, and he defo didn't come in the next lot of riders after that off which I saw about 6/7

0 likes

1,2,4,6,9 on the stage
1,2,3,4,5,9 GC
1,2 Young rider

Need Cardoso to finish 19th or higher and I may well have won

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

UNOFFICIAL GC
1. Nibali
2. Santambrogio +0.08
3. Bouet +0.44
4. Aru +1.16
5 Wiggins +1.40
6 Niemiec + 1.45
7 Pirazzi +2.15
8 Evans +2.18
9 Locatelli +3.05
10 Rolland +3.22

0 likes

1,2,3 for me but not a lot else. Good luck to those of you near the top of the table! Now to pick my team for Liege...

0 likes

Nibali wins the overall, Santambrogio 2nd, Bouet should stay 3rd

0 likes

1.Nibali
2.Santambrogio
3.Niemiec
4.Aru
5.Evans
6.? Tiralongo?
7.Locatelli I think
8/9.Wiggins and Garcia

0 likes

3.13 to Bouet its gonna be tight

0 likes

The commentator says "we're going to have to wait an awful long time to see if Bouet can hang on to the jersey".

Well, about 4 minutes actually.

obutterwick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Damn. Too Niemiec out this morning as fancied a Wiggo-Nibali showdown.

Pages

Latest Comments