Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Error message

An illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.

Giro de Trentino stage 3

Very unsure what to expect today.

Wasn't sure to go for points in the bank, expecting the overall positions to be little changed, or plump for a breakaway, compromised with a bit of both.

Choo Choo!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

37 comments

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Aye, anything could happen, gone for a couple of the favourites who may get in a break but to be honest I've kept my team pretty much as I'd want it for tomorrow.

Alan Tullett | 10 years ago
0 likes

I've put in Suitsuo and Santambroglio. Nibali may attack on the downhill today, but anything could happen.

JAndrewHill replied to Alan Tullett | 10 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

I've put in Suitsuo and Santambroglio. Nibali may attack on the downhill today, but anything could happen.

My tinking exactly

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Break could stay away today maybe? Tough day to predict, i'm hoping for a sprint from a group of 50 or so as I have a couple that could do well there. Nothing would surprise me today though.

adholman | 10 years ago
0 likes

What a dilemma! For the first time I am leading a stage race and really want to make sure I get a top 10 badge - so what do I do today!?!?!?!? Go for guaranteed points or take a risk on high scorers for today!! Such tough decisions in life!!!

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

Kept my team very similar to yesterday but brought in 2 from the top 10 gc.

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Ive played it safe, as there are not an awful lot of breakaway points. Only 3 scorers on each mountain (regardless of category) makes for not many points.

Pages

Latest Comments