FS: BMC Racemaster SLX01 Frame 58cm Carbon/alu

by robj85   April 14, 2013  

Here for sale is my beloved 2009 BMC Racemaster SLX01 frameset, its 58cm.

Its a great stiff frameset thanks to the aluminium bottom bracket trident, and comfort is ensured with the carbon arc. Its 50/50 alu/carbon I think, a real efficient & fast frameset, never raced, and not done that many miles. Also has internal cabling which finishes the whole frame off... nice!

The only noticeable marks are a few light scratches below the downtube, some scratches under the fork, due to stones getting caught (shown in pics), and a small chip to the paint on the top tube, shown next to a penny to show how small it is, other than that its a clean frameset, well maintained and with plenty of miles left!!

This cost me £2700 complete, its a pro-peloton frame as used by the big G.Hincapie... it won't disappoint, its just time for a change for me, will come with original owners manual in the evans cycle folder.

Included is the frame, fork, fsa integrated headeset, Easton EA50 (120mm) stem, carbon streampost (Seatpost) with new seal, and 2 month old ultegra BB fitted.

I have a pair of elite custom race bottle cages which match the bike very well (team sky cages from last yr) I don't mind throwing them in also.

I also have brand new easton ea30 aero bars (44cm) I will sell for £25.
And also a pair of brand new Campag Zonda's if you want em, still in the box £260.

Im after £550, I would prefer collection from the blackpool/preston area, but could post for £20. Please feel free to msg me any q's or if you want any more info.

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Is this still for sale?

Cheers

Pierre

posted by pierre-rower [4 posts]
26th October 2013 - 18:29

1 Like

SOLD, apologies.

posted by robj85 [4 posts]
26th October 2013 - 19:01

1 Like