LOOK 695 price drop £2800! ono full sram force used for a few weeks tops, as new

by crazyrider   April 8, 2013  

hi
this is my house mates look 695 he built up about a month or so ago but he has just been offered a job in america for a year and has to sell it as he cant take it and needs the funds to finance the trip. i would love to take it off his hands but it is just not the right size for me Crying

he is verging on the OCD so it is in amazing condition and rides and looks like it has just come out the shop yesterday (as you can see from the pics)

it has full sram force groupset and zipp bars and all top end kit.

size medium

he is asking £2800 ono and worth every penny in my opinion.

he has asked me to sell it for him as he is in and out the country and will not always be here.

any questions please just ask, i am a road rider as well so will still know the answers to most of them.

7 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

I'd buy it, but I'm looking for something that's got bigger logos on it. Those won't quite cut it, sorry.

posted by bashthebox [637 posts]
8th April 2013 - 13:45

like this
Like (9)

Size?

posted by mike_frear [2 posts]
8th April 2013 - 14:27

like this
Like (7)

sorry forgot to put the size, its a medium

posted by crazyrider [3 posts]
9th April 2013 - 8:01

like this
Like (5)

That is a gorgeous bike

posted by Woodface [13 posts]
11th April 2013 - 15:32

like this
Like (6)

thanks guys, yeah he will be sad to see it go but needs must Crying

posted by crazyrider [3 posts]
23rd April 2013 - 12:06

like this
Like (5)

He could buy a box for it, and take it with him, for a lot less than he'll lose by selling it. You'd be prising that bike out of my cold dead fingers!!

davecochrane's picture

posted by davecochrane [97 posts]
14th May 2013 - 11:13

like this
Like (7)

Hey, did you manage to sell this bike or is it still available? If it is, where are you based so that I could take a look. Thanks Rich

Rich

posted by wrenhouse7775 [1 posts]
2nd July 2013 - 21:14

like this
Like (4)