Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Ardennes Classics

Looking at picking my purist team for the Ardennes races. I am struggling to find team rosters for this round of races.

I always find the Spring Classics the hardest to pick a purist team for, too many last minute roster changes and crashes affecting riders actually riding. Ended up with only 4 riders at Paris-Roubaix. Maybe I have the Sky mentality - pants at one day racing, better at stage racing?

I am particularly interested in the likes of the big hitter: I know Wiggins is targetting LBL, are Cav, Sagan,Bertie,etc riding the Ardennes races?

If you have any team links (in English) please could you share?

Public information notice: EBH and Geraint will now win everything they enter as I have perservered with them on my team for ages. They are now going to sit races out on the bench until they start showing some decent real life race form.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

32 comments

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

to add to that, porte is *much* more expensive in the giro than JTL. who's not a lot dearer than betancurt  1

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

and finally, i've changed betancur's name so it's right  4

Pages

Latest Comments