Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

new mini pump

ok my pump broke at the weekend and im now on the look out for a new mini pump(i have a track pump at home) dont really want go the co2 option, been looking at the topeak race rocket hp,leyzne tech drive hp also the lezyne pressure drive all around £26 the tech drive bit cheaper at £23,i know every1 has different opinions but was just after a bit of feed back on any1 who uses these on how good/bad they are.wanting 1 with the hose as when i was using my last pump i was scared of breaking the valve  2

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Leviathan | 10 years ago
0 likes

If you want to go micro, try the Airbone. It is 10cm long so you just carry it in your jersey pockets with a spare tube folded and levers. It does obviously take a bit longer to pump but it has a screw on valve so no air spills out. Whatever you get try to get a screw on as they are much more efficient than a simple clamp over and flippy switch type.

pirnie | 10 years ago
0 likes

If you worry about breaking valves then the lezyne pumps with hoses are a good choice, much less likely to damage a valve core. I know the road drive has it, but that's not exactly mini. Some of their others have the hose though too I think. In my experience lezyne stuff is always great quality as well, loads of neat design touches.

Latest Comments