Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stevens Cyclocross 105

OK, I wouldn't classify a 'cross bike as a road bike, but a lot of manufacturers do, so I am going to sneak this question in here and hope no-one minds...

I am looking to get a 'cross bike. It will eventually be used (if all goes to plan) for full on 'cross racing, but first it will be used for a month long tour carrying all of my gear. I am looking at the Stevens cyclocross 105, the 2013 model. Anyone got any thoughts or experience on this bike or the older models? Be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rowan

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Tour Le Tour | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hmm, that BTwin looks like a pretty well spec'd bike for that price! I bought the Stevens though - happy with it so far, though the front end is fairly harsh. That could be in part because of the super stiff wheel I put in there though.

B-Twinners | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi, i'm not too sure about this model but you could also look at the B'Twin cyclo cross model. It gets the 105 but at a fraction of the price at £749. Only trouble is it's fairly rare in UK and new ones are not out until later in the year. http://www.decathlon.fr/velo-cyclo-cross-id_8113183.html

Latest Comments