Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Carbon Handlebars

Two research questions really.
Firstly, I recently came across a website called Carbon X Sports http://www.carbonxsports.com/ on the face of it they are as attractive as hell!
Selling massively knocked down carbon products from Replica Wiggins Pinarello Dogma F&F, too Zipp, Shimano and own brand carbon aero wheels. Also FSA Carbon handle bars, Bontrager and Elite carbon bottle cages et al!! All at a massively reduced price??.
I'm not daft, I know they are far eastern rip offs, but has anyone any experience of using it, I was interested in the bottle cages and carbon bars and stem......all seem good quality on face of it, I think they might be worth a try???  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

steventhefifer | 10 years ago
0 likes

I won't. Cos I'm not going to, jut thought I would throw it out there, they cheap for a reason, and as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Tom Amos | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just make sure you're not flying down the side of a french mountain when your carbon bars fail. The Pro's prefer alu bars for a reason.

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

If you want to buy cheap chinese carbon you're much better off buying from a known far east brand than getting something that's pretending to be something else, in my opinion

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes
Quote:

knocked down

I think you mean 'knocked off'

Latest Comments