Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vuelta al Pais Vasco - Stage 4

Tough decisions to make today, will Txurruka go in the break again?  Will the same people be racing for the win or will the slightly easier finale make for a different selection.

My transfer decisions are basically which 2 of 3 riders do I drop for which 2 of 3 I want?

I can either drop Fuglsang and Barguil for Ulissi and Didier or another sub 6 credit rider or I can drop Peraud and Barguil for Ulissi and Txurruka.

I don't really want to drop Peraud and I'm worried that Txurruka pretty much has the jersey sewn up now so won't go in the break today but he's a guaranteed 10 points whatever happens.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

121 comments

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

I still have Gilbert, and Garcia who DNF yesterday, so they are my 2 to drop, with Henao to come in. So just have to decide whether to go for Spilak/Caruso, or have a shot at someone for the break. Will probably play it safe, which would leave me with 7 of yesterday's top 8, plus Txurruka and Landa...

Pages

Latest Comments