Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Flanders

Folks, I'm in Dubai so its off to sleep for me. I have no time tomorrow so I've picked my team already and here it is...

Kristoff
Sagan
Cancellara
Thomas
Chavanel
Maaskant
Napolitano
Gatto
Offredo

I decided not to take any penalties so am left with Kristoff, Napolitano and Offredo where I wouldn't normally choose them.

I'm hoping for Thomas to jump away from a tiring Sagan and Cancellara and do a 4km pursuit to the Finish line!!!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

51 comments

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

Looks like Sagan's put his foot in it again!!

Philip Unwin | 10 years ago
0 likes

Good idea to drop Sagan. He's not on the list for Paris Roubaix

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Damn you flecha! Why why  14

0 likes

16 Offredo
17 Boasson Hagen
18 Leukemanns
19 Jerome
20 Vansummeren
21 Flecha
LR Boekmens

Alan Tullett | 10 years ago
0 likes

Well, no big surprises. Got 1 and 2, what a surprise! Also van the man! And Devolder. Unsure between keeping Paolini and bringing in Kristoff and saved a transfer. Never mind. Dropped Haussler but for Cancellara. Eisler, Bozic and Terpstra didn't quite work. Didn't think Chavanal would do anything today but probably in my team for next time. No big moves on the fantasy side I think, that will be decided in the more unpredictable Ardennes races.

TERatcliffe26 replied to Alan Tullett | 10 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

Well, no big surprises. Got 1 and 2, what a surprise! Also van the man! And Devolder. Unsure between keeping Paolini and bringing in Kristoff and saved a transfer. Never mind. Dropped Haussler but for Cancellara. Eisler, Bozic and Terpstra didn't quite work. Didn't think Chavanal would do anything today but probably in my team for next time. No big moves on the fantasy side I think, that will be decided in the more unpredictable Ardennes races.

Think we had pretty much the same team again, apart from I had Langeveld and Chavanel, whereas you had Eisel and GVA, so should score about the same

Alan Tullett replied to TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
Alan Tullett wrote:

Think we had pretty much the same team again, apart from I had Langeveld and Chavanel, whereas you had Eisel and GVA, so should score about the same

Strange, isn't it? Can Cancellara do the double? Probably.

I'll have a similar team for next week, but got 7 transfers if I want to make changes. There won't be any big changes in the table this week. Dropped a few places but nothing much!

TERatcliffe26 replied to Alan Tullett | 10 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
Alan Tullett wrote:

Strange, isn't it? Can Cancellara do the double? Probably.

I'll have a similar team for next week, but got 7 transfers if I want to make changes. There won't be any big changes in the table this week. Dropped a few places but nothing much!

Can he, yes, will he, depends what Chavanel and Boom do, I see them as his main rivals

Same dropped to 60 odd in this comp, and 7 transfers left, will drop Sagan and then unsure on the rest, probs 3/4 transfers max, will improve on my 3 credit riders, and may drop Terpstra for Flecha but we shall see

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Anybody know the full top 20? With 1-15 I know I have 1,2,7,13 in my std just wondering if flecha managed a top 20  39

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

11.Boom
12.Oss
13.Chavanel
14.Rasch
15.Gatto

0 likes

11 Boom
12 Oss
13 Chavanel
14 Rasch
15 Gatto

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

1,2,7 standard and 1,2,6 purist from the top 10 dont know 11 - 20

andyp | 10 years ago
0 likes

1,2,6,9 standard

0 likes

1,2,10 and 13 for both teams  20

simon F | 10 years ago
0 likes

1,2,6,13,15 Dropped Kristoff for Paolini - got that wrong then  2

Wig_Billy | 10 years ago
0 likes

Bad transfers from me. Got rid of Kristoff & Haussler.

TERatcliffe26 replied to Wig_Billy | 10 years ago
0 likes
Wig_Billy wrote:

Bad transfers from me. Got rid of Kristoff & Haussler.

I got rid of Haussler, would have done better not making any transfers

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Purist 123 for me plus 12 and 6 or 7th at least for my std .....not a bad day after all  13

0 likes

1 and 2 and not much else for me

0 likes

1.Cancellara
2.Sagan
3.Roelandts
4.Kristoff
5.Ladagnous
6.Haussler
7.GVA
8.Turgot
9.Degenkolb
10.Langeveld

0 likes

At least im gonna have the winner, my gamble with Bozic and Terpstra did not pay off! Gonna be a poor score for me compared to others

chrisdstripes replied to TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

At least im gonna have the winner, my gamble with Bozic and Terpstra did not pay off! Gonna be a poor score for me compared to others

Terpstra missed last man home by 2 places...

Alan Tullett replied to chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Terpstra missed last man home by 2 places...

Damn! I had him as well.

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Real shame about Thomas, he looked good, and it was clearly his priority race of the spring.

chrisdstripes replied to chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

Real shame about Thomas, he looked good, and it was clearly his priority race of the spring.

Scratch that, he's made it back - good lad

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

Spartacus mechanical  39

0 likes

According to the TV, the break had 1:28 at 128km (halfway), so looks like they get the bonus points.

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Boonen doing what PG did, have a storming season then have a mare the next!  26

Come back and win World Champs me thinks.....  39

Simon_MacMichael replied to livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:

Boonen doing what PG did, have a storming season then have a mare the next!  26

Come back and win World Champs me thinks.....  39

Really tough course this year, I see someone like Rodriguez or Nibali winning. Likes of Sagan, Gilbert and Boonen are going to struggle, I reckon.

0 likes

The one person I have that doesn't feature above is Van Avermaet, so fingers crossed on him.

Maybe missed the boat, I switched him out of my purists just before G-W in favour of Phinney - not my best move...

Pages

Latest Comments